Drunk OG goes on rant. Says a real man should pay ALL the bills! EDIT- brehs family is in shambles

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
They really want a man to make a million per year, while she lives her best version of "Love and Hip Hop" lifestyle. :mjlol:
nikkas who work with a lot of women see it. Usually this is the plan:
1. Go to school and get a degree in a field that hires a lot of women(nursing, education, psychology, marketing)
2. Meet a man in your last year of school. Usually someone outside your field(Engineering, specialized medicine, computer science, law, a high value trade like electricity or metalworking)
3. Work full time until he proposes. Work a couple more years full time or at most 1 year then switch to a part time position.
4. Get pregnant and max out that mat leave time. Come back and work even less hours while he pays more, or basically just quit your job and be a full time mom.

You see the cycle over and over again.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
nikkas who work with a lot of women see it. Usually this is the plan:
1. Go to school and get a degree in a field that hires a lot of women(nursing, education, psychology, marketing)
2. Meet a man in your last year of school. Usually someone outside your field(Engineering, specialized medicine, computer science, law, a high value trade like electricity or metalworking)
3. Work full time until he proposes. Work a couple more years full time or at most 1 year then switch to a part time position.
4. Get pregnant and max out that mat leave time. Come back and work even less hours while he pays more, or basically just quit your job and be a full time mom.

You see the cycle over and over again.

Yep. Sounds like feminism made them lazier and lazier.

Daps
Reppin
St louis

KJFKob7.gif

ungrateful mutha fukkas.

UKVu0t8.gif

concise

Veteran
Daps
I just finished watching it, it ends with grandma saying she doesn't like the youngest granddaughter and there's a part 2 coming. :wow:

sunny80

All Star
Daps
People who make these types of videos are always trying to cover up for something else. They are overcompensating. It doesn't matter if its a video like in the op of a man bragging about paying all the bills or a woman making a video bragging or showing the world how well she can take care of her man. Its all coming from the same place. Something isn't quite right about their relationships. It looks like they are trying to convince the world they have it together but they are really trying to convince themselves.

Rhyse

Pro
Daps
and your father?
What about him. He’s in his early 60’s and has been retired for years. His wife works when and if she wants to. They are both debt free. He prefers her to work to cover her independent expenses but she’s had long periods of times where she hasn’t. He may not like it but he owns the bulk of the responsibility. It helped that they have been debt free including mortgages for a long time so it really wasn’t a lot. He has been financially free for a while.

Rhyse

Pro
Daps
@Rhyse still keeping this same energy?

I still stand by what I said because that’s the way I was raised. Also, people need to realize when you have a lot of kids where you have to make more to provide a comfortable living then there are sacrifices. Every family is situational with caveats. I didn’t have more kids than I could handle and neither did my parents..... With that being said providing does not mean spoiling and not properly rearing your kids. Sometimes as parents no matter what you do it will always be too much of something and too little of something else. We are all humans and flawed. There’s no instruction manual to life, marriage, and raising kids.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
I still stand by what I said because that’s the way I was raised. Also, people need to realize when you have a lot of kids where you have to make more to provide a comfortable living then there are sacrifices. Every family is situational with caveats. I didn’t have more kids than I could handle and neither did my parents..... With that being said providing does not mean spoiling and not properly rearing your kids. Sometimes as parents no matter what you do it will always be too much of something and too little of something else. We are all humans and flawed. There’s no instruction manual to life, marriage, and raising kids.

How you were raised has nothing to do with “building”

:russell:

People rather sit on their ass all day. Literally

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps
Mama got her master's degree and assistant principal position, last kid is 17 and about to be out the house, she's ready to move on to the next chapter in her life:salute:,

The young marriage, get established with his money, pivot to
eat.pray.love at 45 does seem to be a better alternative to career woman through 20s and 30s, then scramble for leftover men at 35-40:lupe: