Drunk OG goes on rant. Says a real man should pay ALL the bills! EDIT- brehs family is in shambles

Spectre

Ace Killer OG
Daps
Just like

They also use it to have someone pay their student loans / debt

I think this was a pretty bad financial budget for someone earning 100k

But I digress

If she drops her BF, her life would be fine. Her BF has been paying for her food, dates, clothes, and bags...for 7 years?! and they still havent moved in or married yet?

Hopefully she's contributing to his life as well.....LMAO i tried to get that off

The game is so funny now

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
It's crazy how a women will say a female shouldn't pay bills but these same women have no problem having their kids help with bills in high school talking about "it'll make them responsible" :mjlol:
Women tend to be narcissistic when it comes to their kids so their own rules don’t apply to them

:yeshrug:
:russ: Yeah I bet she had that sucker believing Prada and Red Bottoms were investments

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
You got weird people who think that working together is a crime and people wonder why immigrant married couples become winners so fast. They keep that gender role shyt back in their homelands lol.

My dad would have called that man an idiot straight to his face lmao

nah the gender role stuff still stands, they just aren't idiots lol. Usually The immigrant Man comes somewhere first and then sends for the wife who can then have a path laid out, or the man sacrifices in their homeland so the woman can come first based on what he laid down, and then he eventually comes. Regardless the focus is building something for their future generations opposed to "living your best life" on someone else's dime, or chasing some disney fairy tale.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
nah the gender role stuff still stands, they just aren't idiots lol. Usually The immigrant Man comes somewhere first and then sends for the wife who can then have a path laid out, or the man sacrifices in their homeland so the woman can come first based on what he laid down, and then he eventually comes. Regardless the focus is building something for their future generations opposed to "living your best life" on someone else's dime, or chasing some disney fairy tale.

This is true. My parents came here on their own tho and met here and they wanted to build together. In my household one person taking care of everything makes no economical sense.

My mom and dad didn’t even believe in children paying the rent or utilities either.

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
Even if you are a dude who believes in paying the bills you still gotta monitor that chick. Is she taking her money and investing in the family or going to mall every week and planning “girls only” trips every month ?

:mjpls:

Exactly...if i pay all the bills then her money has to be going into a communal pool that pays dor vacations, 401ks, dates, splurges etc...

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Payed all of the bills and worked my ass off for her to cheat and look me in my face and tell me money isn't everything and I didn't have time for her.

:ufdup:

You brothas have been warned, make these h0es go half on those bills. If she even acts like that is a problem, send her ass back where she came from.

dammit boy should have slapped her ass

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
I dont understand the way other people do marriage.

It seems so foreign.

If you cannot share monetary responsibilities, then why share a home and a family? shyt is backwards.

My wife doesn't pay bills... but what I mean when I say that is that she doesn't do the physical job of paying the bills. The money she makes absolutely goes into our joint account and is used for us.

Its just weird to imagine living a life why my wife is taking home over 8k a month and I have no idea wtf she's doing with it or where its going
That’s different her money is still y’all money so I’d be cool with that but me paying everything and she gets to save? They got shyt all the way fukked up

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
This is true. My parents came here on their own tho and met here and they wanted to build together. In my household one person taking care of everything makes no economical sense.

My mom and dad didn’t even believe in children paying the rent or utilities either.

I`ll speak for West Africa, for the most part you had many cases, where the Man built the foundation, and the women would take the things the man built and sell them in the market place. Till this day the Market Places around most of West Africa are dominated by women.

YoungSimpson

RIP Strika
Daps
Reppin
GA
I didn't mention his aggression, throwing objects set his wife and kids, eldest

Somebody put it on YouTube. Catch it quick
Man I just watched the shyt. That whole family is crazy the Grandma just flat out telling the grandchild that she doesn't like her and didn't try to fix it at all.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Pretend to be masculine while simping brehs.

Have a woman live in your house, eat your food, and then give her half your shyt when shes bored and divorces you brehs :mjlol:

Aint nothing manly about raising an adult child. We living in the age of equality. Imma need my woman to work and pay for the bills too. If I'm paying for a 5 star vacation this year, shes paying for us next year. If I'm buying her some jewelry for her birthday I'm expecting a signed jersey for mine. If I'm paying for dinner, shes picking the spot and paying the next time.

nikkas need to stop letting themselves be miserable all because they THINK breaking they back for a woman is some sort of masculine shyt. It ain't.