Drunk OG goes on rant. Says a real man should pay ALL the bills! EDIT- brehs family is in shambles

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I find it pathetic that they were living in “shambles” and felt the need to share his rant.

My parents been married for 34 years and they both contributed so I’m not sure why the lady recording thought 19 years was impressive lol

and shyt like this is what puts women on a pedestal. I hate that dude

19 years without paying a single bill, car note, gas, groceries.... she better own like 7 properties and be moving like a millionaire.

Instead they look like they aint doing so hot.

Im sure people like your parents would watch this and hit the :mjlol:

YoungSimpson

RIP Strika
Daps
Reppin
GA
Yeah I saw this this this yesterday. All of his daughters have been molested but we're too scared to tell him

His youngest son whips his ass and wife doesn't love him.
:why:
WTF are you serious? I gotta see this shyt. Is it online?

Spectre

Ace Killer OG
Daps
Some women still want their prince charming

But if I can get my own groceries, cook, keep my place clean, take care of my bills and entertainment, buy nice things that I like when I feel like it

Well...what do u bring to the table for me to decide to pay for some of your lifestyle?

A lot of women don't wanna admit that dating is kind of a come up for them.

If he's not buying u food and things or taking care of some of your bills, what's the point of dating him?

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Some women still want their prince charming

But if I can get my own groceries, cook, keep my place clean, take care of my bills and entertainment, buy nice things that I like when I feel like it

Well...what do u bring to the table for me to decide to pay for some of your lifestyle?

A lot of women don't wanna admit that dating is kind of a come up for them.

If he's not buying u food and things or taking care of some of your bills, what's the point of dating him?

Just like

They also use it to have someone pay their student loans / debt

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
19 years without paying a single bill, car note, gas, groceries.... she better own like 7 properties and be moving like a millionaire.

Instead they look like they aint doing so hot.

Im sure people like your parents would watch this and hit the :mjlol:

You got weird people who think that working together is a crime and people wonder why immigrant married couples become winners so fast. They keep that gender role shyt back in their homelands lol.

My dad would have called that man an idiot straight to his face lmao

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
You got weird people who think that working together is a crime and people wonder why immigrant married couples become winners so fast. They keep that gender role shyt back in their homelands lol.

My dad would have called that man an idiot straight to his face lmao

fax . paisa couples be hustlin . they either in the food trucc together or at the swap meet together. might even have separate businesses

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Just like

They also use it to have someone pay their student loans / debt

I’m all about contributing the most with my wife but one thing I will never tolerate. I will ever pay bills that my wife took out on her own.

Not paying student loans, car notes or credit cards.

If you have insane debt and your man is paying the house bills then I guess that can get a pass.

But paying all the bills while this chick saves her money? When y’all divorce you broke giving her half while received half on top of having the money she saved?

:dahell:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Payed all of the bills and worked my ass off for her to cheat and look me in my face and tell me money isn't everything and I didn't have time for her.

:ufdup:

You brothas have been warned, make these h0es go half on those bills. If she even acts like that is a problem, send her ass back where she came from.
Bruhhhhh:russ:

We was trying to tell some coli nikkas this same shyt some years ago.

Talking about being the “breadwinner” and wife shouldn’t have to work or pay anything...

We was like yall dudes crazy as hell...now look:heh: