Draymond Green signs 100 million dolllar extension with Warriors

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
It's a wrap for them. But I can respect paying the guys who build this. They deserve it. I'm not really an NBA fan but I like that there's enough cap room and $ in general for things like this...whereas we've got a decade plus worth of examples of the Patriots and other winning teams cutting and replacing guys who helped them win.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
he better start making 3s again.

8 figures for a guy that slumped so hard? IDK if his ability to pass is THAT valuable.

Lets see how he does this season. He def needs to do better than he did this past season. We gotta see something like the portland series draymond on a regular basis

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
giphy.gif

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The only thing I worry about this is can Draymond play at high intensity for a full regular season. He’s been pretty open the past couple seasons about not giving a fukk about the regular season and balling out in the playoffs. And that was fine for those teams that could sleepwalk to 55 wins. But this warrior team is not like that. You sleepwalk through the whole season the warriors probably don’t make the playoffs.

At this point I think the Warriors would actually benefit from not making the playoffs or going out early. 5 straight finals takes an incredible toll on you physically and mentally. They're not winning the title this season, so putting unnecessary wear and tear on them just hurts their chances going forward. Coast this year and regroup next year with fresh legs and a fully healthy Klay. :yeshrug:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
At this point I think the Warriors would actually benefit from not making the playoffs or going out early. 5 straight finals takes an incredible toll on you physically and mentally. They're not winning the title this season, so putting unnecessary wear and tear on them just hurts their chances going forward. Coast this year and regroup next year with fresh legs and a fully healthy Klay. :yeshrug:
Warriors are the only team that have 3 guys that played in this years allstar game :coffee:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where Iggy deal at? Not saying 100 million but he was vital part too. He got more Final MVPs than Steph.
So you get a chance to get a 23 year old all star for Iggy and you turn it down:unimpressed:
Im disappointed in draymon he has a chance to leave and set his legacy in stone by winning with another tean. Instead he chooses the easy way out and remains with the warriors
:gucci: