Draymond Green signs 100 million dolllar extension with Warriors

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
Smart move by Green/GS...After Green retires from basketball he's going to have a job within the Warriors organization for the rest of his life.

I have mixed thoughts on this

I think there is a split in the organization of people who put up with Draymond and his antics because of his performance and people who would like to cut clean of him

Truth be told I think Kerr dont really fukk with Draymond.....

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At this point I think the Warriors would actually benefit from not making the playoffs or going out early. 5 straight finals takes an incredible toll on you physically and mentally. They're not winning the title this season, so putting unnecessary wear and tear on them just hurts their chances going forward. Coast this year and regroup next year with fresh legs and a fully healthy Klay. :yeshrug:
I was actually gonna add that too. Not making the playoffs this year isn’t the worst thing in the world. They get to keep their 1st rounder next year if they are outside the top 10 best teams. In a perfect scenario they win 48 ish games and make a deep run in the playoffs.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have mixed thoughts on this

I think there is a split in the organization of people who put up with Draymond and his antics because of his performance and people who would like to cut clean of him

Truth be told I think Kerr dont really fukk with Draymond.....

Kerr may not. But Klay, Steph, and the Owner fukk with Draymond heavy. That's all that matters.

C-NICE

Jiggy is the lifestyle
Daps
Reppin
From Atlanta to San Fran to LA 4now
That's the problem with this board and most people nowadays all they care about is stats. Dray plays 1-5 initiates the offense/rebounds/hustles sets screens brings the ball up and switches on every position. That man is THE reason why KD won a championship. He is worth that money right now and more people wont appreciate him until he is gone. One of the all time greats on the DEFENSIVE end and is a big reason the pf/c position is changing. They have enough scoring you need guys who want to do the dirty work draymond green is a first ballot HOF.

polokuo

all the above
Daps
Reppin
832 and 310
That's the problem with this board and most people nowadays all they care about is stats. Dray plays 1-5 initiates the offense/rebounds/hustles sets screens brings the ball up and switches on every position. That man is THE reason why KD won a championship. He is worth that money right now and more people wont appreciate him until he is gone. One of the all time greats on the DEFENSIVE end and is a big reason the pf/c position is changing. They have enough scoring you need guys who want to do the dirty work draymond green is a first ballot HOF.

Agree 100%. There's absolutely no excuse if Steph can't make it to the finals with an all-era player like Draymond and a third all-star sidekick in Russell.

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
They could have saved money and signed me for $8200 and got up to 75% of the results (not guaranteed)

giphy.gif

The game is 48 mins, I'd be getting like 100 per hour :blessed:

Who ain't happy making 100 per hour:jbhmm:

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
yall some haters lol

He's not supposed to be the #2 option, thats why he looked bad when klay and kd were injured
but wait until that court is spread out with dlo,chef and klay :ufdup:
green isnt even 30years old hes far from washed
So yall giving out over a 100 mill for a 5-6 option?