Draymond Green signs 100 million dolllar extension with Warriors

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Yea but he probably cant be “the guy” like Durant can...only way he wins is by being under someones umbrella
The Warriors didn't make the playoffs before Draymond got here...been in the playoffs every year since :manny: whatever he brings to the organization it's worth it because that man is a winner. I seen 3 parades in 4 years :to:

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
The Warriors didn't make the playoffs before Draymond got here...been in the playoffs every year since :manny: whatever he brings to the organization it's worth it because that man is a winner. I seen 3 parades in 4 years :to:
Yea I def feel that, but i cant see making the argument he could lead another team...hes a good player in a great spot, and the deal works for both sides

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
There's different ways to "lead". I can't see him being on any team in the league and not being the alpha.

Which is why it would be interesting to see him playing somewhere else, most "superstars" in the league aren't going for that. See him and KD last year.:francis: Playing with Steph and Klay really is the perfect situation for all three of them.:obama:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Which is why it would be interesting to see him playing somewhere else, most "superstars" in the league aren't going for that. See him and KD last year.:francis: Playing with Steph and Klay really is the perfect situation for all three of them.:obama:
Boogie went for it too. Draymond a winner...get with it or get lost. No player in the league got more chips so they can't say shyt.