Draymond Green signs 100 million dolllar extension with Warriors

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The only thing I worry about this is can Draymond play at high intensity for a full regular season. He’s been pretty open the past couple seasons about not giving a fukk about the regular season and balling out in the playoffs. And that was fine for those teams that could sleepwalk to 55 wins. But this warrior team is not like that. You sleepwalk through the whole season the warriors probably don’t make the playoffs.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I actually think it's the opposite, Draymond's game should age pretty well since it's not based on superior athletic ability. It would help if he upped his 3 PT shooting again to 2016 levels.

He's clearly a huge part of what the Warriors do and to get him signed without maxing him out is a huge win
I disagree, even for players that don't count on athleticism a slip in it still hurts. Draymond wasn't near the same player when he was carrying the extra 30 pounds early in the season. As players age controlling weight becomes harder. Warriors can't afford for Draymond to come in overweight again as they'll be fighting for a playoff spot. If he's in shape he's absolutely worth the money.

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
I disagree, even for players that don't count on athleticism a slip in it still hurts. Draymond wasn't near the same player when he was carrying the extra 30 pounds early in the season. As players age controlling weight becomes harder. Warriors can't afford for Draymond to come in overweight again as they'll be fighting for a playoff spot. If he's in shape he's absolutely worth the money.
No KD, no Iggy, no Klay to start the year, opening a new arena, not being unanimous favorites for the first time in 4+ years.

That should all be enough motivation for Dray to acknowledge he can't coast through regular seasons anymore and that they need him in shape and ready to rock from day one.