Draymond Green signs 100 million dolllar extension with Warriors

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its interesting

People just a couple years ago were saying Draymond was a definite max player and could have his own team.....

But this is a smart deal for both sides......prolonging this to me would have caused problems down the road

I suppose somebody can now start a thread about how Rich Paul cost Dray some money :lolbron::lolbron:

He regressed this year, but couple years ago, Draymond would've locked up Kareem...we got threads to prove it :pachaha::pachaha::pachaha:

MF budz

All Star
Daps
Not really. Klay was still getting the max on the open market this summer and Dray could still get $24.5m over four years next summer from someone, especially if he locked in during a contract year.

The 3rd extension for those two 4/5 years from now will be when that "lifetime deal" predicament is put to the test.
I could see both of them leaving some money on the table to keep playing there at that point if they wanted to actually be contenders and get quality free agents. Klay has said he wants to play til 39 and definitely could just off the strength of his shooting. Green idk if his game will age as gracefully

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
i m so high im bout to throw up.
:francis:

told these bytchass nikkas i cant eat chocolate when im smoked out.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
This was nothing more than a "thank you" payment for Draymond. He's not worth that money. There's not another team out there in which he would have that same effect, so he's not worth it. Also, the Warriors don't have the same pieces anymore, so they won't be running the same type of offense that makes Draymond an integral part of their team, and have the same type of results,

Secondly, the Warriors run is over, so imagine what happens when they try unloading him. I hate t break it to you, but that's what it is. Their 4 year run was it. Teams only get 4-5 years as contenders before they fall apart and have to completely switch it up their style. Their run would've been over 3 years ago, if Durant didn't come.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
This was nothing more than a "thank you" payment for Draymond. He's not worth that money. There's not another team out there in which he would have that same effect, so he's not worth it. Also, the Warriors don't have the same pieces anymore, so they won't be running the same type of offense that makes Draymond an integral part of their team, and have the same type of results,

Secondly, the Warriors run is over, so imagine what happens when they try unloading him. I hate t break it to you, but that's what it is. Their 4 year run was it. Teams only get 4-5 years as contenders before they fall apart and have to completely switch it up their style. Their run would've been over 3 years ago, if Durant didn't come.
How many years did the Spurs get before they switched up theirs?

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Who you got?
Honestly no idea right now:yeshrug:but I'd definitely take the field over GS. right now. I'd be legit surprised if they got to the conference finals and if they did I think it would take more minutes from Steph and Green during the regular season than they've been playing the past few years.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Honestly no idea right now:yeshrug:but I'd definitely take the field over GS. right now. I'd be legit surprised if they got to the conference finals and if they did I think it would take more minutes from Steph and Green during the regular season than they've been playing the past few years.
Easy to take the field.