Draya and her TWO NEWBORNS are sparking an interesting discussion on Twitter.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If this was the opposite :russ:
Yeah yall write shyt that sounds good to the masses
But we know this bullshyt would not fly or be met with such a laissez-faire attitude
THE COLI DOT COM

Marcus Houston married his wife while the nikka was 40 and she was 19. I mean she is an adult but that’s something I understand people would be upset about.

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
People who believe in "the wall" will ignore things like this.

An attractive woman can scoop a young man regardless of her age. Put up a poll right now asking if nggaz would have a three way with Barbara and Melissa from Abbott elementary, I can guarantee the reaction won't be a unanimous "no". There will be a few who would smash.

Same with Jackeè and kym Whitly.
It depends on well she maintains her health/appearance. Halle ain't lookin too hot these days, but Nia Long & Nicole Murphy can get it any day of the week.

:wow:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
NBA brehs have arrested development

Breh is 22 and prolly has the social experience of a 15 year old

This is definitely predatory, because if breh was a struggling law student she'd curve 'em

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
fukk the age gap.

Its crazy how ppl overlooking the son being the same age as her new BD. It even look like a young mom walking her kids to the park. This nikka head down, he can't keep eye contact, walking like he going nowhere.....like a 15 yr old.
EXACTLY

Head down, hiding behind his hair, etc.

This nikka a grown ass manchild just off his demeanor. Her old ass hit a lick but if its real can’t judge.

His body language was throwing me off tho. She gonna try to lil boy him later too

DJSmooth

Superstar
Daps
That's definitely his Handler. Mans don't look mentally all there up top.

concise

Veteran
Daps
Women prey on men older, younger, and the same age. Wolves in sheep's clothing. He's too young to comprehend that.

Didn't we just have a long thread on this board about Al Pacino at 83 getting some chick in her 20s pregnant and immediately getting slapped with child support? :laugh:

Anybody can get preyed on, getting older doesn't mean getting wiser, especially for those who don't like to think or reflect. This is also how people get caught up in online love scams and they don't wake up until they realize they wired all their savings to someone online they never met in person.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
How the fukk is she a predator the nikka is 22 years old. People need to stop policing people who are of age to do adult things.

You got plenty of nikkas in jail that age that have down way more predatory shyt than this.

Like this shyt reminds me of that Dave Chappelle shyt he said during his stand up about how old is 15 really now we asking questions about how old is 21 for fukk sakes.
You can’t possibly care this much. This is like your fifth essay on this shyt 😭

jay83

Superstar
Daps
Older women get real aggressive with younger dudes. Guarantee she told him to not use a condom.

And he replied yes ma’am

Daps
People who believe in "the wall" will ignore things like this.

An attractive woman can scoop a young man regardless of her age. Put up a poll right now asking if nggaz would have a three way with Barbara and Melissa from Abbott elementary, I can guarantee the reaction won't be a unanimous "no". There will be a few who would smash.

Same with Jackeè and kym Whitly.

Most of us been looking at Jackee since 227

:shaq: