Draya and her TWO NEWBORNS are sparking an interesting discussion on Twitter.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
People who believe in "the wall" will ignore things like this.

An attractive woman can scoop a young man regardless of her age. Put up a poll right now asking if nggaz would have a three way with Barbara and Melissa from Abbott elementary, I can guarantee the reaction won't be a unanimous "no". There will be a few who would smash.

Same with Jackeè and kym Whitly.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
The nikka is 22 years old who gives a shyt. If you legal age to drink go to war and make decisions for yourself I don’t see what the issue is. fukk all this 17 year old difference shyt she had a baby with him when he was of age to make these decisions.

The only thing Draya should know about is that your twenties more than likely are your fukk up years. Which won’t end well for her because sooner or later he going to see some young 30 year old chicks 10 years younger and start messin with them.
It's more so that folks saying she's a predator.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's more so that folks saying she's a predator.

How the fukk is she a predator the nikka is 22 years old. People need to stop policing people who are of age to do adult things.

You got plenty of nikkas in jail that age that have down way more predatory shyt than this.

Like this shyt reminds me of that Dave Chappelle shyt he said during his stand up about how old is 15 really now we asking questions about how old is 21 for fukk sakes.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
The only thing Draya should know about is that your twenties more than likely are your fukk up years. Which won’t end well for her because sooner or later he going to see some young 30 year old chicks 10 years younger and start messin with them.

Lol. You're describing what she wants.

Then he's outta the picture, now he's paying large child support amounts and she's free to go after the next him.