Draya and her TWO NEWBORNS are sparking an interesting discussion on Twitter.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Point I'm making is Draya didn't coerce him into impregnating her through grooming. The nikka is just a reckless idiot.
I never said she did.. :gucci:

I said this nikka moves like a nikka that just graduated HS

And I said that because my nephew just graduated HS and he moves/acts the same way. It’s more of an L for her that you will probably hear her complain about once his money dives up.

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
They're both adults. Stop cuddling and shielding these late teens, early 20 yr olds. The sooner we do that, the more aware they become of the world.

This. The Tiktoks and shyt from some people in their early 20s is wild to see. People sayin shyt like "they'll figure it out when they in they mid to late 20s", Nah the people that still got child brains at 20 gonna struggle as they get older too. Most the people I graduated high school wit that successful or doin great now was already mentally matured by time we got out, makin proper life decisions, school choosin, career paths and even if they ain't do college or uni. The ones that still thought like a child, was partyin, doin dumb shyt, coddled like children, are the ones that strugglin in life and makin dumb decisions now in they mid-20s. Look at someone like Nick Young who was clownin Jalen for seedin her up. Nick Young pushin 40 and still got that childlike brain. There a lot of people like him still that don't got the luxury of bein an NBA talent.

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
I never said she did.. :gucci:

I said this nikka moves like a nikka that just graduated HS

And I said that because my nephew just graduated HS and he moves/acts the same way. It’s more of an L for her that you will probably hear her complain about once his money dives up.
I think he's smarter than you're giving him credit for. Imo, black men this reckless with their seed are usually overcompensating for something. Him getting 3 bytches pregnant after that infamous video and the rumors that ensued can't be a coincidence.

Dwight is a perfect example of a nikka who used an army of hoes to hide his sexuality.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
I don't care about the age difference. She can be 30 years older than him or 7 months older. He's old enough to kill and die for his country in the United States military so he's old enough to fukk with older women. Same thing if the genders were reversed. Only issue is he got a baby with a low value chick.

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
I don't care about the age difference. She can be 30 years older than him or 7 months older. He's old enough to kill and die for his country in the United States military so he's old enough to fukk with older women. Same thing if the genders were reversed. Only issue is he got a baby with a low value chick.

I mostly agree but her son bein same age as him make it real weird. If she was childless or had an infant child then that be different but this just look real sus because of that dynamic lol

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I think he's smarter than you're giving him credit for. Imo, black men this reckless with their seed are usually overcompensating for something. Him getting 3 bytches pregnant after that infamous video and the rumors that ensued can't be a coincidence.

Dwight is a perfect example of a nikka who used an army of hoes to hide his sexuality.
:dead:

Negro, I was literally only talking about his demeanor:gucci:

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
When I was a jit, I was caught about to jack off by my pops :skip:

All he told me was, if I had sex now, my dikk would probably fall off :ufdup:

I was 12 so I kinda believed him :mjlol:

Subconsciously, I barely go raw most of the time, kinda glad he said that scary ass bullshyt, cuz I could've had a kid 10 years later :whew:

Thanks pops :mjcry:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
The nikka is 22 years old who gives a shyt. If you legal age to drink go to war and make decisions for yourself I don’t see what the issue is. fukk all this 17 year old difference shyt she had a baby with him when he was of age to make these decisions.

The only thing Draya should know about is that your twenties more than likely are your fukk up years. Which won’t end well for her because sooner or later he going to see some young 30 year old chicks 10 years younger and start messin with them.
If this was the opposite :russ:
Yeah yall write shyt that sounds good to the masses
But we know this bullshyt would not fly or be met with such a laissez-faire attitude
THE COLI DOT COM