Drake Wack AF For Dissing Esperanza Spalding....

Daps
Reppin
St louis
drake is a sassy fakkit.
UKVu0t8.gif

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
I went to a local Jazz show with I girl I was triying to dikk some months ago, shyt was awful.

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
I know who the lame is

but who is he dissing never heard her.

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
Whenever it's time to take sides in a "diss" or "beef" all these supposed fans of a less popular artist come out the woodwork to their defense to be condescending and criticize others for not knowing about them. Crazy part is, if you look through their history, you'll never see them posting about any of their new releases or discussing their work previously.

You don't have to be a jazz aficionado to see issue with Drake dissing that woman. There's a way to express your dismay at losing. You punch up, diss the Grammys, the board, etc. He demeaned her career because she's not mainstream and it was very, very corny, but that's his M.O. these days.

Daps
she went to school around here in boston, and i recall running into her after she has become somewhat “famous” while paying a visit to the trader joe’s on boylston street, which is right around the corner from berklee.

i told her how cool it was to meet her in person, but I didn’t want to come across like a groupie and bother her and ask her for photos or anything. she said, “oh, like you’re doing now?”
i was kind of taken aback, and all I could really say in response was “huh?” but she kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing her hand shut in front of my face.

i walked away and continued with my shopping, and i heard her laugh as i walked off. when i came to pay for my stuff up front i saw her trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen of those popular trader joe’s belgian chocolate bars without paying.

the girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “ma’am, you need to pay for those first.” at first she kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

when the clerk took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, she stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterance,” and then turned around and winked at me. i don’t even think that’s a word. after she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, she kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

:francis: