Drake Wack AF For Dissing Esperanza Spalding....

concise

Veteran
Daps
Spalding's music is incredibly boring

I'm just disappointed that Drake wasn't done away with years ago for us to not even have to get to this point.

jerzboy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That shyt wasn’t even a diss smh, it was a diss towards the Grammies and how hypocritical they are.. one minute they give a Grammy to the most popular artist who sold the most records and next minute they want to base it on talent…

Mofos outraged like when folk thought drake dissed Meg the stallion on her loss lmaoo

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
That shyt wasn’t even a diss smh, it was a diss towards the Grammies and how hypocritical they are.. one minute they give a Grammy to the most popular artist who sold the most records and next minute they want to base it on talent…

Mofos outraged like when folk thought drake dissed Meg the stallion on her loss lmaoo

Twitter dont give a single fukk about Esperanza Spalding....NOT ONE

But this gives them a chance to start up their performative outrage cosplay and attack Drake

Go back through every one of his last few albums and you will see some new aggrieved target that these weirdos have to put on their pom poms to defend

Precisely.

They gave Macklemore an award over Kendrick but now when drake says it then he's the enemy.

Yall dont even listen to that girl ... STOP IT :laff:

Again, I post jazz albums in The Booth and its CRICKETS in there :heh:

Dudes can't name 5 jazz albums in the last 2 years that came out.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road

:dahell: Jazz music out now past the 80s is trash.....Esperanza Spalding is ok..but her shyt not better than Ann Coltrane or my boo Nina Simone.

You harping on bout Jazz music in 2023 when.most of the sounds ain't all instruments and is cpu laced the fukk up.

I listen to Jazz...real Jazz...Jelly Roll, King Creole, Louis Armstrong, Dizzie, Miles, John Col., Mingus, Yardbird too......

Cloutius Maximus

with the aid of the Funk...
Daps
Reppin
Altadena, California
Precisely.

They gave Macklemore an award over Kendrick but now when drake says it then he's the enemy.

Yall dont even listen to that girl ... STOP IT :laff:

Again, I post jazz albums in The Booth and its CRICKETS in there :heh:

people don't have to listen to her to think that dissing her over something from 10 years ago is lame

i actually can name 5 jazz albums from the last two years but so what? some people actually have lives outside of the internet, nap. i know that's hard for u to understand