Drake Wack AF For Dissing Esperanza Spalding....

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
she went to school around here in boston, and i recall running into her after she has become somewhat “famous” while paying a visit to the trader joe’s on boylston street, which is right around the corner from berklee.

i told her how cool it was to meet her in person, but I didn’t want to come across like a groupie and bother her and ask her for photos or anything. she said, “oh, like you’re doing now?”
i was kind of taken aback, and all I could really say in response was “huh?” but she kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing her hand shut in front of my face.

i walked away and continued with my shopping, and i heard her laugh as i walked off. when i came to pay for my stuff up front i saw her trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen of those popular trader joe’s belgian chocolate bars without paying.

the girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “ma’am, you need to pay for those first.” at first she kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

when the clerk took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, she stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterance,” and then turned around and winked at me. i don’t even think that’s a word. after she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, she kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

:francis:
:gucci:did this really happen???

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
That shyt wasn’t even a diss smh, it was a diss towards the Grammies and how hypocritical they are.. one minute they give a Grammy to the most popular artist who sold the most records and next minute they want to base it on talent…

Mofos outraged like when folk thought drake dissed Meg the stallion on her loss lmaoo

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Based on what? Just cause she was arrogant? :what:

Have you met her or is this another case of coli virgins placing women on petal stools cause of how they look? :mjtf:
Damn, that’s a shame. Most Harvard students/professors are arrogant though, especially the black/biracial ones from my experience.
:gucci:did this really happen???

It's so absurd I have no choice but to believe it. :pachaha:

Why would he make up some random shyt like that? Lmaoo
That’s an old copy and paste meme. It’s been going around for years.

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
It would be different if Drake wasn’t who he is and that one Grammy loss actually killed his career but that’s not at all what happened so him bytching like this a full ten years later when his concert tickets cost more than Beyoncé at some venues is pathetic as hell.

Idgaf if he felt slighted or like he didn’t get the one particular award he felt he deserved at the time. His career is in a totally different strata now and he's suffered zero losses over it. She probably declined to fukk him or some shyt cause ain’t no way this is organic “beef”.