Drake Wack AF For Dissing Esperanza Spalding....

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You at least attempted to answer the question this time. I still disagree.

He could've left the line "Esperanza getting all the praises, I'm tryna stay humble, I'm tryna stay gracious....and left it at that but he ended very ungraciously with 1) Who gives af that Obama listens to you and 2) Nobodies heard of you since.
You started this thread out of motivated reasoning so you wont have your mind changed.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Esperanza Spaulding “Esperanza” album is not only one of the best Jazz albums of the 2000’s its one of the best album of the 2000’s and beyond.

I don’t even care about the professorship that album had hits for days and days.

Drake is a fool for that line

“precious”, “fall in”, “love in time”, “Samba em Preludio” >>>> Any song Drake has done

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
I find this very odd ...why is this corny?

Again, who are the targets? Gang rivals? Black Death? Now he mentions women he's scorned over and he's the enemy?
the enemy ? :skip: Man wtf

no nikka he’s corny for it.

dissing a largely unknown artist over some shyt that happened a decade ago that she had no control over when you have the largest platform in music is some lame shyt..

it was lame when em dissed random pop stars and it’s lame when Drake did it with shorty

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
the enemy ? :skip: Man wtf

no nikka he’s corny for it.

dissing a largely unknown artist over some shyt that happened a decade ago that she had no control over when you have the largest platform in music is some lame shyt..

it was lame when em dissed random pop stars and it’s lame when Drake did it with shorty
man up. she'll be alright.

RARI_Godwind

St. BAWGustine - DarkSkxxxn
Daps
He want to be the only light skin on some highlander jet li sht
full

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Hi yall Resident Coli artist here..the best there is on tha Coli..the best there was on tha Coli and the best there ever will be on tha Coli.

With that said Drake is who he is and who he always will be. I would never sell Drake any type of art work ever...however Drake being salty about losing "Best New Artist" in 2011 and speaking on it ain't that bad. Hell I lost my group Senior Art Show at Bowie State University and I was drove as a muthafukka. Still to this day I can't believe I lost to that student artist...now her art sucked ass...and I don't even think she even making art or even in musuems...so I get it.

Drake gets a pass for his bars about Miss Spalding.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Hi yall Resident Coli artist here..the best there is on tha Coli..the best there was on tha Coli and the best there ever will be on tha Coli.

With that said Drake is who he is and who he always will be. I would never sell Drake any type of art work ever...however Drake being salty about losing "Best New Artist" in 2011 and speaking on it ain't that bad. Hell I lost my group Senior Art Show at Bowie State University and I was drove as a muthafukka. Still to this day I can't believe I lost to that student artist...now her art sucked ass...and I don't even think she even making art or even in musuems...so I get it.

Drake gets a pass for his bars about Miss Spalding.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
"Who gives af that Michelle Obama put you on her playlist, then we never hear from you again like you was taken.."

Spalding got five other Grammys after that. Problem is, Drake ain't a real musician. If you were really into music, Spalding would have been on your radar.

nah