Drake Wack AF For Dissing Esperanza Spalding....

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
She just wrote a fukking opera with Wayne Shorter, before he passed away. She's an insanely talented artist, and an elite musician. I can't even imagine why the biggest rapper in the world would stew on something so trivial for a decade. What is this guy's problem? It's gotta be drugs right.

You can't talk about using Grammys to hold open doors and then bytch about this, on the same fukking album.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
She just wrote a fukking opera with Wayne Shorter, before he passed away. She's an insanely talented artist, and an elite musician. I can't even imagine why the biggest rapper in the world would stew on something so trivial for a decade. What is this guy's problem? It's gotta be drugs right.

You can't talk about using Grammys to hold open doors and then bytch about this, on the same fukking album.
Man he straight up giving me Ye vibes with all this bytchin about not winning awards and slick hating on other artists (who are stratospheres above him when it comes to actual talent). Grow up Aubrey and get over it.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Whenever it's time to take sides in a "diss" or "beef" all these supposed fans of a less popular artist come out the woodwork to their defense to be condescending and criticize others for not knowing about them. Crazy part is, if you look through their history, you'll never see them posting about any of their new releases or discussing their work previously.
again, I've posted jazz albums on the coli in the last like 3 years, this year especially and NO ONE is in the threads

Now he says he should have won that award in 2011 or whatever now people are acting like the towers fell :snoop:

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
EXPLAIN WHY??

Jazz is not the genre that musicians and artist regularly and publicly diss each other. Leave that shyt with Hip Hop.

Why would he bring this bullshyt to her doorsteps?

You can talk about your career and your career failures without having to diss, especially an artist in a genre where there is a mutual respect amongst all musicians.
Drake was taking pics with Thundercat and Glasper THIS YEAR...now he's dissing jazz music?

are you nikkas serious?

Man fukk outta here. Yall get so fukking soft with this shyt. Yes, some people are allowed to be petty and spiteful in their fukking art. Yall running to defend every little thing like some hoes. I don't get it.

invalid

Banned
Daps
Drake was taking pics with Thundercat and Glasper THIS YEAR...now he's dissing jazz music?

are you nikkas serious?

Man fukk outta here. Yall get so fukking soft with this shyt. Yes, some people are allowed to be petty and spiteful in their fukking art. Yall running to defend every little thing like some hoes. I don't get it.

I said Drake dissed Spalding.
You said he did not.
I said explain why.
Then you posted a picture of Drake with Glasper.

I'm not going to ask "are you stupid?"
Because you're not.

And even though 95% of TLR don't fukk with you.
I do and enjoy your threads.

Brotha, just leave this alone.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I said Drake dissed Spalding.
You said he did not.
I said explain why.
Then you posted a picture of Drake with Glasper.

I'm not going to ask "are you stupid?"
Because you're not.

And even though 95% of TLR don't fukk with you.
I do and enjoy your threads.

Brotha, just leave this alone.
I cant diss you if I'm saying how I felt when you won an award I felt I actually won.

He ain't say she was trash. He said the media was playing games cause we're not gonna act like the Grammys ain't rob Kendrick a few times either.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

cause he can?

Man he straight up giving me Ye vibes with all this bytchin about not winning awards and slick hating on other artists (who are stratospheres above him when it comes to actual talent). Grow up Aubrey and get over it.

Yall really feel hurt by this?

Like the Rihanna shyt...like damn nikkas can't be hurt now? This is truly fascinating.

let him rap about Black Death then its all good...

This is all very interesting to me

invalid

Banned
Daps
I cant diss you if I'm saying how I felt when you won an award I felt I actually won.

He ain't say she was trash. He said the media was playing games cause we're not gonna act like the Grammys ain't rob Kendrick a few times either.

You at least attempted to answer the question this time. I still disagree.

He could've left the line "Esperanza getting all the praises, I'm tryna stay humble, I'm tryna stay gracious....and left it at that but he ended very ungraciously with 1) Who gives af that Obama listens to you and 2) Nobodies heard of you since.