Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
jadakiss-not.gif

Yea this aint really it. He explaining way too much

Gangstar8

Superstar
Daps
KENNNYYYYYYYY :damn:

Whitney holla at me if you need a favor … and when I say I’ll hit you back it be a lot safer :damn:

Rasille

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey
You can’t beat Drake with pure bars. You need to add gossip, humor, and a little bit of lyricism. When that fake Kendrick AI Drake diss dropped, Drake fans were doing victory laps because it was mostly bars and no gossip….

SpacedOutGeek

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis,TN
Honestly this sounds like he was scrolling thru the SM TL of his fans and just said that . The false info angle is a good way to deny things but meh . He was rapping tho . Overall his second worst song out the battle .

calh45

Cal
Daps
"It's good to get the pen working"

:mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

Honestly. The only angle Drake got left is giving his fans something to fight back with. The rhymes was cool. The lack of energy made it mid. I genuinely think he thought Family Matters was going to end it.

Saying Kendrick's wife was fukking his boy behind his back and the daughter info is fake ain't really a huge shot when the response is being called a colonizer and child abuse safe haven plus writing open letters to his son, mom, and pops........That said, I'm curious if Kendrick will respond to those two points too at this point. He seems to be able to crank some shyt out pretty quickly and Drake gave him another opening.