Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:picard:Ayo, dude really sounding like a scorn ho throughout this bih. Like that anxious, antsy feeling of realizing that the clock is ticking. Just a week ago, the mans was on top of the world. He could fap on the mic, and it would sound flames on some lofi pop instrumentals. Now its scramble mode and the fact that he's copping pleas and keep mentioning Kenny's jawn is like a dude that got the breaks knocked off of him.

Have the audacity to spit out a tooth and say "I'm still going to fukk ya bytch".

I give Drizzy some props, the man really going to stand ten toes down with the shyt. Now, we are going to see body parts in a matter of minutes :huhldup:

Like respawning at the same place you about to get ya wig split at. Just cut the fukking game off Drake :damn:

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When Drake’s back is against the wall he disses R Kelly and Michael Jackson. Colonizer throwing black men under the bus to further his agenda :smh:
R Kelly is in jail as a convicted sex offender. Not the hill to die on breh.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
This was Drake’s best diss of the entire battle but the question is…did he write it? :mjgrin:

I see the angle he’s going for….”it was a plan all along to send you false information to make you look stupid” but Kendrick painted such a strong image of Drake and OVO being sex predator scumbags that I think the damage is too severe.
Drake had too much to answer for and didn't address enough. He was backpedaling

nikkas lighting up his spot with AKs and he bussin back like this
magic-hugs-shooting.gif