Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why that man mama had to ask him if he was molested?? :wtf:

I dont know about you breh but my mama ain't NEVER asked me nothing crazy like that :mindblown:
the implication is because she was a victim of sexual abuse herself and paranoid. honestly i'm not exactly sure why, i guess maybe they knew his cousin was a weirdo? he doesn't exactly give you every detail spelled out perfectly. listen for yourself and judge.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
And I don't know anything about Kendrick, I don't even like his music all that much...but if he really was molested, I don't know if that's something you want to use against somebody. Especially nowadays.

nikkas called you a child predator and you decide to clown him for being preyed on as a child:mjtf:

nikka called you a culture vulture, tragic mulatto and you clown him for acting like a slave liberator :dahell:

It's a weird strategy

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
He's tryna save face. Nothing was planted.

The first thing he did after hearing the daughter verse was get on IG and ask where was this daughter he was supposed to have. If it was planted, he would've just let it play out into this track.

This was desperation. This shyt is over. Kenny killed this nikka.
or he would've laughed/posted the purple demon emoji. i think drake is big cappin