Drake - Taylor Made Freestyle Ft. A.I. Tupac & Snoop Dogg (Kendrick Diss) (Cease & Desist Sent From Pac’s Estate)

Canon

Veteran
Daps
This diss got the internet in shambles and I'm loving it. I don't ever want hear people say Kendrick Lamar is the boogeyman of rap ever again after this.

Yall saying this track is disrespectful to Pac and he use A.I. just can't accept this diss was creative as hell. Almost a month ago yall praising "It's just big ME" and now look at yall, emotional.
Nobody In shambles over this corny ass shyt

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
damn the amount of crying on the first few pages from the kendrick stans :dead:

total energy shift from the like that thread and shyt is hilarious as fukk

These are the same nikkas that thought Nose Job Papi and BBLDrizzy were peak comedy. Listen, if K. Dot used AI to rap in the voice of Drake's ghostwriters these nikkas would be throwing their panties at him. They are way too emotionally invested in this shyt and it shows.

100%. i'm rooting for kendrick but a lot of these dudes on here are in way too deep. drake is playing it correct and doing what he's supposed to, to win the general public over during k dot's silence. this track is dope :manny:

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
No, im saying that equating that to something kendrick did in a song is false. That's it. Are you saying it's the same thing?

And it isn't disingenuous, using a dead dude to use in a diss, to make him say things towards an artist that he possibly and liley wouldnt ...objectively is questionable.
But Drake fans don't know ethics like that.
Just because you can't comprehend it, because you deep down are on some similar shyt, doesn't mean it's disingenuous.

And grammys for one...Kendrick has 17 to Drakes 5...with less output. so actually over 3 times as much.

That clearly demonstrates one person is more respected amongst his peers. Meanwhile drake can only point to sales like Justin beiber would do. He can't point to artistic respect. That's inarguable.

Show us on the doll where Drake touched you whiteboiiiiiiii :heh:

toetoe

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But thethethecoli was furious when Eminem made 2pac shout put G-Unit and Obie Trice.

Times change.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
damn the amount of crying on the first few pages from the kendrick stans :dead:

total energy shift from the like that thread and shyt is hilarious as fukk

100%. i'm rooting for kendrick but a lot of these dudes on here are in way too deep. drake is playing it correct and doing what he's supposed to, to win the general public over during k dot's silence. this track is dope :manny:
Eh, it's been 7 days. Drake fans are doing as expected. Trying to pre-emptively have the win without looking at the other persons work.

It's all optics over quality for these people.

I actually think drake shouldn't have said the "while we wait on you"... that was dumb. It makes it seem like he knows kendrick is going to respond, just not yet. And is thinking about it. He shoulda just dropped it.