Drake - Taylor Made Freestyle Ft. A.I. Tupac & Snoop Dogg (Kendrick Diss) (Cease & Desist Sent From Pac’s Estate)

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
At this point I say Kendrick just keep em waiting and let this clown bury himself. This confused cac really used the 8 mile approach:mjlol:

Aubrey like...

"Yea I am ashamed of my curls
And yeah I do fukk little girls
And yeah my writers do make songs without me
Now here, tell these people something they don't know about me"

:scust:
Literally mental illness.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This diss got the internet in shambles and I'm loving it. I don't ever want hear people say Kendrick Lamar is the boogeyman of rap ever again after this.

Yall saying this track is disrespectful to Pac and he use A.I. just can't accept this diss was creative as hell. Almost a month ago yall praising "It's just big ME" and now look at yall, emotional.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
This diss got the internet in shambles and I'm loving it. I don't ever want hear people say Kendrick Lamar is the boogeyman of rap ever again after this.

Yall saying this track is disrespectful to Pac and he use A.I. just can't accept this diss was creative as hell. Almost a month ago yall praising "It's just big ME" and now look at yall, emotional.
What? It's been 7 days...you dont even know what the response will consist of...if you weren't biased. You'd acknowledge that and wait to see what kendrick actually comes with