Drake - Taylor Made Freestyle Ft. A.I. Tupac & Snoop Dogg (Kendrick Diss) (Cease & Desist Sent From Pac’s Estate)

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
If he can use pac and snoop voices i dont wanna hear shyt when Kendrick start using the alien voices
Nobody tryna hear that corny ass shyt no more dog, Drake been talking super greasy to this nikka since First person shooter . He need to stop being a bytch and fight back.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
I don’t ever wanna hear Drake was scared of Kendrick in hip hop convos again. mans is basically turning to the agressor at this point.

He dissed this n!gga using two of the biggest west coast legends of all time. Which is trolling at its finest…

Not only that but he still been pressing Metro & Ross…

This was creative and funny asf,
I got Drake up 2-1

This. Even if you not a fan of either artist you gotta admit this was a well done troll job diss

Justise M

Superstar
Daps
And grammys for one...Kendrick has 17 to Drakes 5...with less output. so actually over 3 times as much.

So you were saying in previous post that people should explain why they like the same artist that younger white people like.

Should Kendrick fans explain why they like the same artist those old cacs that vote for the grammys love?

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This exactly what I’m trying to understand about nikkas who are mad at Drake for keepin his foot on Kenny neck

The nikka responding wit diss tracks, he trollin and Taunting him to release ONE diss so Drake can drop another. The nikka is begging to bar this nikka up and to keep the battle goin but somehow this ain’t hip hop?
If he wants to bar him up he could just go ahead and do that then. Maybe Drake is just scared to go first.

I know alot of y'all like to slob his nob but either Drake or his ghostwriters need to step up their pen game cause both this track and the Pusha Ups track is light on actual disses.

At this point J.Cole's little "7 Minute Drill" friendly diss track had more actual bars than both of these Drake tracks put together.

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This was trash.
And the other diss was mid.

This battle is being ruined by computer nerds.