Drake - Taylor Made Freestyle Ft. A.I. Tupac & Snoop Dogg (Kendrick Diss) (Cease & Desist Sent From Pac’s Estate)

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Of course he's gonna delete it. nikka got threatened with a lawsuit. Look. I'm not a fan of AI AT ALL. So I get and understand why people had reservations about the diss track. I also think they way Drake used the AI was creative. But honestly if shyt like this keeps AI away from mainstream I'm all for it. I'm more worried about the bigger picture than this stupid beef.

Last edited:

GetRichOrDieTryin

Superstar
Daps
Oh I know it's probably legal shyt or the pr look. Just funny seeing kendrick stans count it as a win for kendrick and it being "deleted" when it was never on dsps to begin with.
It's cause they have NOTHING else to go off of
Pushups was better than like that And drake hit again with Taylor made

All while the kthots got nikka bum :dead:

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
Of course he's gonna delete it. nikka got threatened with a lawsuit. Look. I'm not a fan of AI AT ALL. So I get and understand why people had reservations about the diss track. I also think they way Drake used the AI was impressive. But honestly if shyt like this keeps AI away from mainstream I'm all for it. I'm more worried about the bigger picture than this stupid beef.
Impressive man really lol y’all nikkas gay man