Drake - Taylor Made Freestyle Ft. A.I. Tupac & Snoop Dogg (Kendrick Diss) (Cease & Desist Sent From Pac’s Estate)

GetRichOrDieTryin

Superstar
Daps
Bro that shyt just dropped way after you said “his brother” was upset about it

This is the man who owns Tupac’s estate not his brother nor his sister

It’s some white Dude named Tom Whalley who funny enough Tupacs sister tried to sue in the past

giphy.gif

So while yall are taking victory laps cause Drake is threatened to get sued some white dude is the one who actually controls Pacs estate and image 🤦🏾‍♂️

I like Kendrick and I like Drake but yall are really starting to make yourselves look bad in here with the stanning and goalposts moving
:mjlol:
@Ziggiy look at this you fukking rat

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
The fact that some of yall are legit upset the estate is threatening to sue that half white Canadian is :mindblown:

The fact some of y’all keep posting that Pac’s estate is owned by a white boy is just :why:

Like AND?….even if Pac’s sister is suing him that’s between them. The main focus is that they both want to protect Pac’s legacy.

Yall can bring up Kendrick using Pac’s LEGIT vocals. Yall can bring up Eminem using Pac’s vocals. The only difference is both K. Dot and Em got Afeni’s blessing.

Aubrey didn’t…and yall can say he only put on his IG and twitter so he can’t make money off it. But the estate can argue that he is using that track to promote his other record “Push Ups” and they can say he is using Pac’s likeness to do it.

Drake is coming off as a cac…not just any kind of cac. But a Coli cac that feels he can do whatever he wants cuz he got money.

If he leaves that song up and the estate legit take him to court. Win or lose..the optics are NOT in Drake’s favor.

Do you know how wild it’s going to look for him to be in court FIGHTING to use A.I. vocals of a dead man without permission?

His fellow artist will look at him sideways and know where he stands when it comes to creatives… :martin:

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
Didn’t Aaliyah parents basically sell her to R.Kelly ? They seem like good people. Thecoli hated Vanessa for the longest time, wait until she is dating some other guy, :lolbron: We will how much of good person she is then.

I think Vanessa is a good person as far as I know.
See? Always with a fiesty defense of your boo Aubrey. That’s cute. It was Aaliyah brother who wasn’t a fan of Drake. Are you a woman?

King Karim

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bro that shyt just dropped way after you said “his brother” was upset about it

This is the man who owns Tupac’s estate not his brother nor his sister

It’s some white Dude named Tom Whalley who funny enough Tupacs sister tried to sue in the past

giphy.gif

So while yall are taking victory laps cause Drake is threatened to get sued some white dude is the one who actually controls Pacs estate and image 🤦🏾‍♂️

I like Kendrick and I like Drake but yall are really starting to make yourselves look bad in here with the stanning and goalposts moving
stop listening to Akademikz and educate yourself....This guy does not "OWN" Pac estate....He is the Executor of it, understand the difference

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Didn’t Aaliyah parents basically sell her to R.Kelly ? They seem like good people. Thecoli hated Vanessa for the longest time, wait until she is dating some other guy, :lolbron: We will how much of good person she is then.

I think Vanessa is a good person as far as I know.
The kobe part was dumb. He was cool with kobe, of course the widow not gonna like him. she got dissed in stay schemin.

King Karim

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The fact that some of yall are legit upset the estate is threatening to sue that half white Canadian is :mindblown:

The fact some of y’all keep posting that Pac’s estate is owned by a white boy is just :why:

Like AND?….even if Pac’s sister is suing him that’s between them. The main focus is that they both want to protect Pac’s legacy.

Yall can bring up Kendrick using Pac’s LEGIT vocals. Yall can bring up Eminem using Pac’s vocals. The only difference is both K. Dot and Em got Afeni’s blessing.

Aubrey didn’t…and yall can say he only put on his IG and twitter so he can’t make money off it. But the estate can argue that he is using that track to promote his other record “Push Ups” and they can say he is using Pac’s likeness to do it.

Drake is coming off as a cac…not just any kind of cac. But a Coli cac that feels he can do whatever he wants cuz he got money.

If he leaves that song up and the estate legit take him to court. Win or lose..the optics are NOT in Drake’s favor.

Do you know how wild it’s going to look for him to be in court FIGHTING to use A.I. vocals of a dead man without permission?

His fellow artist will look at him sideways and know where he stands when it comes to creatives… :martin:
right on, and what people seem not to understand is Drake's social media is monetize, so he actually was making money off the song

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
'i was going to kill a few rappers but they did it to themselves' - jay-z

lol @ the rebuttals saying drake already addressed the accusations. that's even worse

and who really go out their way to look up a drake lyric? all his recent albums blend into one another and don't distinctly sound different. you can just listen to his lyrics and get them verbatim, even the double entendres are basic AF for his casual rap audience to consume. i haven't heard one person blast the drake diss openly in the whip but i have heard cars going by listening to 'like that'
He tried that corny 8 mile sh1t and it backfired and made himself look like a vulture foreigner by not respecting a legend.

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
stop listening to Akademikz and educate yourself....This guy does not "OWN" Pac estate....He is the Executor of it, understand the difference
How many times have we seen executors act on behalf of the families over dumb shyt just to try to get extra shares for themselves after the payout. That is the point here. Pac and Afeni are passed, so there is no way to tell if they would have had a problem with this. This is another money grab from cac Tom Whalley, who is currently in litigation with Pac's own sister over some of the same cornball shyt as this.

Educate yourself.

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Yo this is not the moral victory yall want

The same individual whom pacs sister sued for embezzlement isn't threatening him out of a genuine appreciation for the culture. If it were the case, I wouldn't oppose it.

In a lawsuit filed Monday in a Los Angeles superior court (via Billboard), Sekyiwa Shakur — Tupac’s sister and the daughter of Shakur’s mother Afeni — and the Tupac Shakur Foundation accused Tom Whalley, who has been the executor of Tupac’s estate since Afeni’s death in 2016, of taking $5.5 million over the past five years from Amaru Entertainment, a record label founded by Afeni and now managed by Whalley that is charged with Tupac’s classic LPs and posthumous albums.

“Whalley has already received more than $5.5 million that he has paid himself in the last five years through Amaru,” the lawsuit states. “He has effectively embezzled millions of dollars for his own benefit well in excess of what would be reasonably necessary to retain a properly qualified third-party to perform such services. As a result, Whalley has unreasonably enriched himself at the expense of the beneficiaries and in bad faith by taking excessive compensation in a position from which he should properly be barred based on the inherent conflict of interest.”

The family has been taken advantage of by this dude and don’t control shyt when it comes to Pac you bozo but yall want Drake to lose so bad this is a win to yall. 🤦🏾‍♂️

Yall hate Drake so much that you’re now praising and championing somebody that has profited off of Pac and abused their power to cut off PACs family so they can’t actually benefit from his likeness y’all are weirdos for real

Last edited: