Drake - Taylor Made Freestyle Ft. A.I. Tupac & Snoop Dogg (Kendrick Diss) (Cease & Desist Sent From Pac’s Estate)

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Nah you mean them Drake songs came and went.

Like That is still having its moment and even if Kendrick drops a month from now you nikkas will be in here with your ears perked up if only just to hate and you know it.
They gonna say some shyt like “It took him a month to drop :russ:!!!”

But in reality that record gonna hit their soul like :to:

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Of course he's gonna delete it. nikka got threatened with a lawsuit. Look. I'm not a fan of AI AT ALL. So I get and understand why people had reservations about the diss track. I also think they way Drake used the AI was impressive. But honestly if shyt like this keeps AI away from mainstream I'm all for it. I'm more worried about the bigger picture than this stupid beef.
It was just a dumb move altogether. A legit artist using AI voices in a rap battle is just corny. Even if it's just a troll move. He could have spit it with his own voice and it would have landed better. shyt is dumb. There is nothing impressive or creative about using AI.

Folks get at Game for rapping like other rappers but I find that way more impressive than using an AI voice filter

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was just a dumb move altogether. A legit artist using AI voices in a rap battle is just corny. Even if it's just a troll move. He could have spit it with his own voice and it would have landed better. shyt is dumb. There is nothing impressive or creative about using AI.

Folks get at Game for rapping like other rappers but I find that way more impressive than using an AI voice filter

Basically opening up pandora's box.

If Drake can get away with it, then everybody else will

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.

Game’s impersonations are actually impressive just grating because of being known for name dropping and all that, it’s a lot of focus on other people.

I always said he should do a song called polyjuice potion and morph in and out of different rappers styles.

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
nikka said use of AI on a SONG was impressive boooooooyyyy :laff: im bout to log the fukk off of here man
Bro it’s wild .:… had an argument with my dude about this shyt ….. nikka said I watch movies and they have actors in it ….. this the same shyt Drake is doing what is the the issue lol

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
The song was a brilliant chess move with sloppy execution. But it’ll live on via YouTube forever, taking it off social media isn’t the L people are making it to be. Drake and his writers made their point and win, lose or draw he’s proved he’s NOT scared and he got off a few good barbs, enough for his fans claim to the heavens that he’s in control of the situation.

Meanwhile Kendrick is utilizing his biggest leverage right now, silence. But silence only goes so far if his response isn’t going to be MASSIVE. And the album he’s working on better be Stillmatic levels to justify starting off this whole thing and waiting awhile to hop in the ring.

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
Nah you mean them Drake songs came and went.

Like That is still having its moment and even if Kendrick drops a month from now you nikkas will be in here with your ears perked up if only just to hate and you know it.
Nah, he means Kendricks boogeyman persona came and went.

Drake proved he not scared of that pipsqueak at all like the kflop stans claimed before he dropped pushups.

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Basically opening up pandora's box.

If Drake can get away with it, then everybody else will

This is really the biggest issue.

I really wander what laws are going to be put in place but it seems to be dragging

Nah, he means Kendricks boogeyman persona came and went.

Drake proved he not scared of that pipsqueak at all like the kflop stans claimed before he dropped pushups.

You tryna let this shyt die down, nah, nah, nah
Not this time, nikka, you followin' through

The public wants the beef to happen though most hip hop pods I listen to are saying k dot has to respond in a timely manner

But it’s a catch 22 either the song won’t live up to expectations or no one will care cause he waited so long