Drake - Taylor Made Freestyle Ft. A.I. Tupac & Snoop Dogg (Kendrick Diss) (Cease & Desist Sent From Pac’s Estate)

Daps
Fuhk yeah.. man if Kendrick did AI for Wayne and Nicky or whoever.. Id be championing that shyt just as much..

Its clever..

Now, can somebody else do it after Drake? Naw..it would be an obvious fail off the break..Drake already did it
What’s clever about it? If you couldnt get the real snoop and pac to say that then what power does a fake voice have? What’s the point of even following this battle if yall are fine with fake AI verses?

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
What’s clever about it? If you couldnt get the real snoop and pac to say that then what power does a fake voice have? What’s the point of even following this battle if yall are fine with fake AI verses?

You obviously slow, but you starting to sound like it's bad on us for fukking with you slow. The "oh we see he missing a chromosome" in the face slow.

:heh: is trying every antic he can to force the little groundhog out of his hole so we don't get 4 extra weeks of winter. The bars without the AI don't matter, the disrespect is dissing Kid Shoe Kenny as his heroes. If I dissed you as me, you wouldn't care. But if I dissed you as one of the Nickelodeon characters from the shows y'all downs kid like , you would rip that capri sun in your hand in half....

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
I’m saying fans like to pick and choose.

Just like you pick and choose and change sides to slob anybody who is against Drake. You hate tiny hats, we get it. If I'm a keep it a buck, I don't blame you for what they have done to your people. But I'm still waiting on my falafel Hamzah, so put the phone down and get cracking with that grill :camby:

Daps
You obviously slow, but you starting to sound like it's bad on us for fukking with you slow. The "oh we see he missing a chromosome" in the face slow.

:heh: is trying every antic he can to force the little groundhog out of his hole so we don't get 4 extra weeks of winter. The bars without the AI don't matter, the disrespect is dissing Kid Shoe Kenny as his heroes. If I dissed you as me, you wouldn't care. But if I dissed you as one of the Nickelodeon characters from the shows y'all downs kid like , you would rip that capri sun in your hand in half....
lmaooo none of that makes this uncorny tho. Snoop is still alive, so there’s no power in using his voice when you couldve just got the nikka himself. Yall really trying to force this as respectable and it just isnt im sorry. Also lame ass replies like this just show you either white or born after the year 2000 lmao

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps

Bro.. I dont care. Shyt was hard. Shyt was clever. Shyt was out the box dope.

Its crazy cuz yall be fine with posthumous records which I never, ever liked.. even my GOAT, Nas did one with a Pac verse. I hate that shyt. Its not authentic. Stop picking and choosing what to call disingenuous to dead rappers. Yall nyggas seriously bout to die off Drake.. my gawd