Drake - Taylor Made Freestyle Ft. A.I. Tupac & Snoop Dogg (Kendrick Diss) (Cease & Desist Sent From Pac’s Estate)

Mugenight

CUINH311
Daps
:camby:What the fukk is this?

I don't fukk with drake and shyt like this garbage ass ai song lets me know I was correct in my choice it's no way in hell y'all hip hop fans and okay with this shyt one of the defining factors of hip hop has always been authenticity of the craft A muthafukka like drake couldn't exist back then this is non-arguable this is non-negotiable embarrassing.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Only person that I think made the transition is Smack. He only does battles now with URL. They could probably have a youtube channel that put out Smack dvd like content. 4ShootersOnly (From The Block) is the only channel I can think of that has music videos for unreleased/non singles like they did on the SMACK DVDs.
Now I remembered. You ever seen these?

These beef documentaries are amazing

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Wouldn't he only get sued if Drake made money off it? He hasn't released it officially.
no..

if Drake said this was the real Snoop, yeah he could

and do people complain when Ari Spears or whoever does impressions of famous people? NO because its entertainment right?

its people out here could pass for Eddie Murphy over a microphone. Never heard one fuhkin complaint.

AI is fuhked up for real life purposes. Id hate for someone to AI one of your relatives for a scam.

Im not PRO-AI, but yall know damn well this was entertainment. He didnt have Pac or Snoop voice dissing Kendrick. It was a pep talk to Kendrick.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
:camby:What the fukk is this?

I don't fukk with drake and shyt like this garbage ass ai song lets me know I was correct in my choice it's no way in hell y'all hip hop fans and okay with this shyt one of the defining factors of hip hop has always been authenticity of the craft A muthafukka like drake couldn't exist back then this is non-arguable this is non-negotiable embarrassing.
but yall let Kanye non writing ass fly within Hip Hop?

One thing about this wack ass Big 3 rap war. It exposed these big ass flaws in all of them. Especially Cole

I aint on no sides, Im sitting back critiquing how and what yall choosing to let fly for the sake of these nyggas.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Never saw that. I added it to my YouTube watchlist.
Yeah he got a lot. Extremely detailed just like the old beef dvds used to be and he does them fast like shortly after they happen. So far he did:

Drake vs Pusha
Wayne vs Pusha
Nas vs Jay
50 vs Ross
50 vs Game

shyt he did a bunch, too many too lists :pachaha:

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Easy to say when you're some random alias, why don't you be a man and post on main??

Sad and cowardly.
Lol waste of a post when you realize this is my only account. Mods can verify this, but they know that already.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
I'm pretty sure Drake got approval from Snoop and Tupacs estate, I think he would get sued for the AI stuff, if he didn't.
he dont need any approval he's not going to release this

its strictly to troll kendrick

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
This A I. shyt was some cornflake nonsense a Canadian yt child actor came up with. 40 also need to be clucked upside the head.
Kendrick gotta knock his head off

This is like Eminem going at Nas and winning public sentiment

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Yeah Kendrick wtf.
nikkas like Snoop and other West Coast OGs
Including Game crazy dissing ass DIDNT GIVE YOU THE TORCH TO NOT DO shyt nikka :damn:
IM ALREADY TIGHT AT YOU NOT GETTING DR DRE TO GIVE US A WEST COAST ALBUM WITH YOU WITH HIS BEATS
NOW YOU NOT FINNA GO ON A DISS RAMPAGE VS THIS nikka LIKE GAME USED TO DO!!?!!?
GAME WOULDVE HAD ALREADY DISSES OUT BANG BANG BANGING ON nikkaS KENDRICK

nikka DO SOMETHING YOU STARTED IT fukk :damn:
You ARE DARKSKIN NOT A LIGHTSKIN nikka LIKE JCOLE
DROP THEM HEATERS KDOT
Im blown away that people are acting like this is the first time something like this happened. The internet has an alarmingly short memory.

Kendrick dissed multiple rappers in his control freestyle years ago. They all responded while he went on about his business like nothing ever happened.

"fukk the big three, it's just big ME" is barely a diss and everyone jumping on it like he said some truly heinous shyt.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
but yall let Kanye non writing ass fly within Hip Hop?

One thing about this wack ass Big 3 rap war. It exposed these big ass flaws in all of them. Especially Cole

I aint on no sides, Im sitting back critiquing how and what yall choosing to let fly for the sake of these nyggas.

Kanye never EVER claimed to be the best MC or greatest lyricist the way Drake did. Kanye gave writing credit to everyone who helped him and freely admitted who wrote for him.

Also producer-rappers have always been given a pass as more artists than MC’s. Nobody gives Dr Dre, Diddy, Jermaine Dupri, shot for having writers because they never attempted to present themselves serious artistic writers

Drake tried to sneak his way into the upper echelons of Hip Hop heavy weights, proudly stating and boasting of his writing prowess when he’d been utilizing ghosts in his pen since the very beginning. Dude has his face on a Sprite campaign celebrating Hip Hop’s greatest writers utilizing lyrics written by Quentin fukking Miller.

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
Kanye never EVER claimed to be the best MC or greatest lyricist the way Drake did. Kanye gave writing credit to everyone who helped him and freely admitted who wrote for him.

Also producer-rappers have always been given a pass as more artists than MC’s. Nobody gives Dr Dre, Diddy, Jermaine Dupri, shot for having writers because they never attempted to present themselves serious artistic writers

Drake tried to sneak his way into the upper echelons of Hip Hop heavy weights, proudly stating and boasting of his writing prowess when he’d been utilizing ghosts in his pen since the very beginning. Dude has his face on a Sprite campaign celebrating Hip Hop’s greatest writers utilizing lyrics written by Quentin fukking Miller.
Slightly off topic, but are rza, paul, pimp c, and quik the only producer rappers that didn't use ghostwriters?

Struggle to think of any others :jbhmm: