Drake - Taylor Made Freestyle Ft. A.I. Tupac & Snoop Dogg (Kendrick Diss) (Cease & Desist Sent From Pac’s Estate)

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
You seem to have a hard time understanding sentences

At no time did I make an “excuse” for Kendrick

Can’t remember the exact time frame but
Blueprint came out I think I’m September and Nas responded on his album in December or January

Like Drake dikkriders now, Jay Z dikkriders were running around asking where Nas at

It got quiet , then ether dropped out of nowhere - and fukked up jays whole shyt - In the end nobody cared about a time frame

If Kendrick hasn’t responded by now he won’t be responding no time soon is all I’m saying

So doing the same circle jerk in these threads won’t get you nowhere
Kendrick is not constrained by an album cycle like Nas was back then

Bringing up Nas is an excuse for kendrick.

Kendrick asked for the smoke, got it promptly and has been silent

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Kenny stans on suicide watch in this thread :laff:

Sit cho asses down

a59b19425b22f1bb93d8612a8d5ac7c0.gif
Bruh they in here scrambling and scraping…they trying to find anything to grasp on to and claim as a W

shyt is sad

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps

Nas was not "constrained by an album cycle" this is nonsense pop fan fiction.

When Memphis Bleek started off what became the ultimate beef between Nas and the Roc because he thought Nas's dissed in a freestyle that was all done over mixtape records as many diss tracks were released back then. Bleek threw shots at Nas then Nas came back with this

Which was not part of any "album rollout." Then of course Jay responded with takeover on his album and Nas responed later with "Ether" at anytime these guys could have used the mixtape route to get out diss tracks "quicker" this timeline shyt is some made up babble from young kids. Nobody was doing a silly ass daily countdown after takeover drop. Nas dropped when he wanted to because he wanted to... Bottom line. You drake Stanley's are just going to have to deal with it :manny:

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures

What are you talking about ?

Nas or Jay was not constrained by an album cycle - both dropped random freestyles on the radio and to dj’s when they saw fit

Jay dropped SuperUgly a day or 2 after Ether came out ….

Like I said, if he hasn’t dropped now he probably won’t be dropping for a while -

Y’all acting like Drake dropped Back to Back - neither of those diss tracks have that same impact

There is no excuse here, I’m just telling you what is going to happen. I feel like Drake nikkaz is gonna go with that “he took too long lmao” excuse yourself - in the end ? Nobody will care