Drake - Taylor Made Freestyle Ft. A.I. Tupac & Snoop Dogg (Kendrick Diss) (Cease & Desist Sent From Pac’s Estate)

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I don't wish nothing bad on dude.

L.A. is a different and dangerous place.

There's different codes and modes for whichever demon you're dealing with at a given time.

Drake can't go around Compton or LB disrespecting and think nobody is gonna test him now.

He's from Canada. He's tripping.

If I have to convince you... you are delusional.
I doubt anything will happen
But if Kdot tears him up on record
And he ever tries to press in Toronto

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They are grasping for straws bro

Kendrick outside of Eminem has been the most overprotected rapper of all time. They have every excuse for everything he does

He asked for the smoke and now he’s nowhere to be seen.

Drake got off tour and has given him two disses calling him out. Kendrick hasn’t done anything!

They were saying it was strategic that Kendrick dropped like that while Drake is on tour 😂 😂 😂 they have even been hyping up Like that numbers when it’s futures song not Kendrick

Now it’s be patient he’s taking care of his kids Nas took months to drop ether but Nas also
Dropped a freestyle dissing Hov and the roc

As a consumer, why do you care so much when he drops? The song will drop when the song drops. Go outside and live your life.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Ether gets referenced pretty much in any diss song ever - not sure what you mean

I brought Nas up to nullify this imaginary timetable y’all have in your heads

When is Drake gonna respond to Ross ? Budden dropped 3 songs in like 8 days … where’s that response ? Drake waited 4 years with that “I melt your bosses chain” line sub at Pusha - and all you Drake stans glazed that shyt to the moon.

All I’m saying is y’all gonna go crazy in here waiting for something that probably isn’t coming for a while. Sorry.
This is the first time I’ve seen Ether being brought up as a “strategy”

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
This is the first time I’ve seen Ether being brought up as a “strategy”
I don’t know what the “strategy” is - I’m just saying what I think what will likely happen - and used that situation as a comparison

It’s not that deep

When it comes it out I’m sure you’ll be all in that thread - whenever it drops

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Dude got a family to take care of. Not a b*stard and a prostitute for a baby mama :heh:

Plus, he's always got projects he's working on. Beyond just music

The response will come. Might be this week or the next if I had to guess

"THEY MAKE EXCUSES FOR YOU
CUZ THEY HATE TO SEE ME LIT"

:devil:
:evil:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps

Kendrick outside of Eminem has been the most overprotected rapper of all time. They have every excuse for everything he does

Drake got off tour and has given him two disses calling him out. Kendrick hasn’t done anything!

They were saying it was strategic that Kendrick dropped like that while Drake is on tour 😂 😂 😂 they have even been hyping up Like that numbers when it’s futures song not Kendrick

Now it’s be patient he’s taking care of his kids Nas took months to drop ether but Nas also
Months after Memphis dissed him.... :mjlol: You drake pop fans need to leave this hiphop shyt alone. You don't in know history and make up new rules to elevate your king it's nasty.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
As a consumer, why do you care so much when he drops? The song will drop when the song drops. Go outside and live your life.
He already decided drake won. And is trying to create that narrative to negate anything kendrick does.

It's what Drake fans are doing as a wholthese nikkas are terrible for hiphop.

Also I wonder if kendrick knew Kanye and Ross were gonna drop something and knew he could relax for a bit.

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
M

“He has a family” after this nikka was just on record calling dudes out threatening to murder entourages and such might just be the WILDEST excuse for ducking smoke in internet rap standom history :russ: