Drake - Taylor Made Freestyle Ft. A.I. Tupac & Snoop Dogg (Kendrick Diss) (Cease & Desist Sent From Pac’s Estate)

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Expect a well known Compton gang member to not be able to walk around his hometown Brehs 😂 What does Tupac have to do with Drake disrespecting the west coast?
I don’t have the stats in front of me, but I’m all but certain “well known Compton gang member” is a disproportionately large demographic as far as murder victims go

DOSDUMUNI

Pass N' Fly Records
Daps
I ain’t gonna say I’m at the edge of my seat waiting for another grown man to respond to another grown man.

But, dammit, this is rap.

Respond to ya rival or gtfo.

Let’s quit the theatrics and “timing” bullshyt…and get to these damn bars already.

We waiting Kendrick.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
To drop unexpectedly.. which he should honestly. It has to have out of the blue drop.
Ether wasn’t dropped unexpectedly. It was a track on Nas next album. No one announces a diss track is coming

In the early 00s mainstream artist didn’t drop songs outside of their album cycle. There’s no excuse today

And for anyone claiming Kendrick isn’t going to respond until he drops an album has to admit that everything Cole said about was true

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
Dude got a family to take care of. Not a b*stard and a prostitute for a baby mama :heh:

Plus, he's always got projects he's working on. Beyond just music

The response will come. Might be this week or the next if I had to guess
zndE75E.gif

“KENDRICK WE NEED YAAAAAAA!”

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
L

what is the Ether route?

The excuses for Kendrick are getting ridiculous atp
You seem to have a hard time understanding sentences

At no time did I make an “excuse” for Kendrick

Can’t remember the exact time frame but
Blueprint came out I think I’m September and Nas responded on his album in December or January

Like Drake dikkriders now, Jay Z dikkriders were running around asking where Nas at

It got quiet , then ether dropped out of nowhere - and fukked up jays whole shyt - In the end nobody cared about a time frame

If Kendrick hasn’t responded by now he won’t be responding no time soon is all I’m saying

So doing the same circle jerk in these threads won’t get you nowhere