Drake - Taylor Made Freestyle Ft. A.I. Tupac & Snoop Dogg (Kendrick Diss) (Cease & Desist Sent From Pac’s Estate)

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
I’m not mad at this but

When like that dropped and Drake was on stage EVERYONE was saying shut up and get in the booth when he was on tour.

Now he’s off tour and he’s literally doing what EVERYONE wanted him to do

So how can the narrative change for Kendrick and be he’s gonna drop whenever it’s fine? He asked for this. For 10 years!

I think the issue was Drake was doing talking and IG Captions and there was still no response.
Same thing Meek did.

Kendrick hasn't said a word and I'm pretty sure whatever we hear from him next will be the response.

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think the issue was Drake was doing talking and IG Captions and there was still no response.
Same thing Meek did.

Kendrick hasn't said a word and I'm pretty sure whatever we hear from him next will be the response.

Drake was on tour but nobody cared

Kendrick isn’t and hasn’t been doing anything. So what excuses are there?

Billie Jean

everything I did wrong...worked.
Daps
Reppin
Neverland
Kenny stans on suicide watch in this thread :laff:

Sit cho asses down

a59b19425b22f1bb93d8612a8d5ac7c0.gif

kt773

All Star
Daps
Reppin
chi town southside wild 100's
You fukked up right here. Drake is not supposed to be a Ross tier rapper :patrice:

Well, at least that was last week’s version of Drake. He was trying to bar it up over an ominous beat. We expect Ross to be playful and in character, not Drake

So which is it is he black today or is he white. Is he pop or is he rap. Is he a spitter at heart the kid who idolized Phonte and Joe Budden, or is he the poplar guy who’s mocking the rappity rappers. Yall don’t know…he dont even know.
Just enjoy the beef lol, stop posting on the coli when you drunk at 1 in the morning

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District

Dude got a family to take care of. Not a b*stard and a prostitute for a baby mama :heh:

Plus, he's always got projects he's working on. Beyond just music

The response will come. Might be this week or the next if I had to guess

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That’s part of the comedy of it to me….its supposed to be obvious it’s Drake…making a perfectly cloned AI and trying to make it seriously sound like Pac and Snoop kinda ruins the joke
I wasn’t really here for the jokes...I wanted to hear some fire, 🤷🏽‍♂️. Ehhh, whatever floats your boat, it’s cool to me...still creative regardless

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps

Drake wasn't giving Meek the same grace when he was on tour.

There is no excuse.
I'm just explaining how someone would view those two things as different.
If Kendrick was doing random vague captions online or an IG live rant or some shyt after the disses people would be telling him shut up and get in the booth.

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dude got a family to take care of. Not a b*stard and a prostitute for a baby mama :heh:

Plus, he's always got projects he's working on. Beyond just music

The response will come. Might be this week or the next if I had to guess

Excuses lol

Ross has a million Wingstops and rally’s to manage

Chris has a brick of blow to snort and domestic charges to beat

I ain’t trying to hear it

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
Drake wasn't giving Meek the same grace when he was on tour.

There is no excuse.
I'm just explaining how someone would view those two things as different.
If Kendrick was doing random vague captions online or an IG live rant or some shyt after the disses people would be telling him shut up and get in the booth.
Drake never asked for grace while on tour lol he took the roasts,
when you on top you can move how you see fit, everybody else gotta adjust

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
Drake playing with his life.

Omg the West Coast is so scary, How is he playing with his life? Didn’t the nikka accused of having something to do with Killing Tupac(Keefe D)walked around LA for the last 30 years bragging about it and Nothing happened. Orlando Anderson the alleged trigger man was killed on an unrelated altercation that had nothing to do with Tupac.

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
Omg the West Coast is so scary, How is he playing with his life? Didn’t the nikka accused of having something to do with Killing Tupac(Keefe D)walked around LA for the last 30 years bragging about it and Nothing happened. Orlando Anderson the alleged trigger man was killed on an unrelated altercation that had nothing to do with Tupac.
Expect a well known Compton gang member to not be able to walk around his hometown and be protected Brehs 😂 What does Tupac have to do with Drake disrespecting the west coast? Pac wasn’t from LA. Also let’s not pretend Compton wasn’t on fire right after pac got killed. Don’t speak on things you don’t know. ……Tupac Shakur's killing brought ‘10 days of hell’ to Compton. The bloodshed helped crack the case

Last edited:

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
Excuses lol

Ross has a million Wingstops and rally’s to manage

Chris has a brick of blow to snort and domestic charges to beat

I ain’t trying to hear it
The response is coming. A week finally passed since push ups leaked.

Yall disingenuous nikkas act like it's been years. If this is the case, where's the Addidon response that was supposed to be career ending

6 years and counting. What's the excuse for that?

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The response is coming. A week finally passed since push ups leaked.

Yall disingenuous nikkas act like it's been years. If this is the case, where's the Addidon response that was supposed to be career ending

6 years and counting. What's the excuse for that?

Ain’t no excuse

He lost that battle lol

Push smacked him

But Kendrick started this and has asked for this yall keep making excuses for the man