Drake - Taylor Made Freestyle Ft. A.I. Tupac & Snoop Dogg (Kendrick Diss) (Cease & Desist Sent From Pac’s Estate)

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
This is very weird to me on so many levels.

Firstly, as someone already pointed out in this thread Drake is trying to B-Rabbit his way out of being a pedophile with AI assistance.

Secondly, it's crazy that one of the biggest artists out right now is openly incorporating AI into a song. Especially because there has already been confusion regarding songs being fake or real. And beyond that there may be wider music industry implications.

Thirdly, I was gonna say the most egregious thing, but acknowledging texting a 12 year old is more egregious, is that he is using AI voice of a living rapper. More people are talking about the use of Tupac's voice, but the fact that Snoop is still alive, active and still used on this track with AI is ridiculous.

But judging by reactions in here people seem to love it so it looks like I'm the one out of touch :manny:
wait Drake text a 12 year old?

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Ok I ignored this initially because the AI voices were corny af but… I gave it a full listen and AUBREY GOT HIS FOOT ON KENDRICK’S NECK.

That last verse was pure competitive, greasy talk 🔥

THIS IS HIP-HOP! Get in the booth and rap

Drake be making yall so mad 😅

It’s OK to admit he’s great 👍🏽

You realize these are both skits right?

Like they aren’t meant to be taken seriously

:mjlol:
these tweets are just jokes. You don’t have to defend every joke about Drake. It’s okay breh.