Drake - Taylor Made Freestyle Ft. A.I. Tupac & Snoop Dogg (Kendrick Diss) (Cease & Desist Sent From Pac’s Estate)

Daps
It’s a bullshyt answer and a false equivalence.

Pac was born into the civil rights movement, raised in poverty around revolutionaries, common criminals and seeing people in his family and peer group getting stalked by feds.

He had PTSD before he even had to hit the streets and fend for himself, let alone after quad. His chaotic life, his naïveté in trying to bring panther type principles to the streets after make perfect sense when you see the big picture.

They are not the same in any way shape or form.

Drake was around common criminals when he went to visit his dad in Memphis every summer, saw his dad go to prison and many of the people in Memphis :manny:

He spent a lot of time in the hood. That's where his raps come from. His life was chaotic, he had to navigate his white side and his black side, leaving him most times struggling for identity and yearning to figure out who he really is. And now he's finally figured it out. 6 gawd :wow:

Daps
Ok I ignored this initially because the AI voices were corny af but… I gave it a full listen and AUBREY GOT HIS FOOT ON KENDRICK’S NECK.

That last verse was pure competitive, greasy talk 🔥

THIS IS HIP-HOP! Get in the booth and rap

Yeah I didn't like the AI part but he was straight flowing at the end and I think that was something he wrote from the heart cause he was flowing like he used to flow back in like 2007, 2008.

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
Drake is mad corny.

It took him 3 weeks to respond to Kendrick, he was quiet the whole time, now he trying to shyt on Kendrick when it's only been one week?

He ain't even respond to Rick Ross on wax cause Ross was cooking him. Now he trying to shift it back to Kendrick.

If that Push Ups joint hit as hard as Drake had hoped he wouldn't even need to drop another track trying to bait him.

So far the only disses Drake has thrown is "your short" "Sza is better than you" "you haven't responded to me"

Drake is corny

Kendrick fans want Drake to let off Kendrick and go at Rick Ross🤣😂why he called out that man while he was busy on tour and now he went into hiding?

“I love it when you nikkas talk loose like I’m not in the room”
Drake

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kendrick fans want Drake to let off Kendrick and go at Rick Ross🤣😂why he called out that man while he was busy on tour and now he went into hiding?

“I love it when you nikkas talk loose like I’m not in the room”
Drake
He called out Ross.

If it's really Drake vs everybody then he can't be ducking everyone else he dissed when they respond.

If its Drake vs Kendrick he shouldn't have called out everyone else.

So either it's Drake vs everyone or its Drake vs Kendrick. Which one is it?