Drake taking shots at the godsend aka baby goat aka king kendrick

DStyles

Vegan
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY/Manchester,UK
Jay was a better punchline rapper than Nas too and one would argue that his style was more conducive to battling as well. He still got murked by Nas, because factual, shyt > how hot you are.

But Rap Diss Songs are not battle rap. Two different art forms entirely.

Am I reading this right?

What facts did ether contain that Takeover didn't?

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
:francis:flip flop wearing nikkas
:mjcry:kendrick's one verse from back in the day still got this fool in his feelings, i see

:shaq2:holding a grudge like a bytch

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Perform Spirit Fingers brehs :mjlol:

gay.gif

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
I would legit lol @ a Drake vs Kendrick fist fight tho. That's why some of this beef shyt is so silly sometimes. Ya'll rich nikkas. Aint gonna go shooting each other. Most that could happen is what? A fist fight at some awards show?

It would be COMEDY! :pachaha:

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But Kendrick hasn't?

Kendrick used to rap like Wayne. Now his voice is Eminen and nicki cringe worthy.

Look, I used to be a HuGE drake hater. And loved kdot. This was way before control.

But a lot of kdot stans are not objective in the least beat when it comes to personal biases yall have for one yet not the other.
He didn't "Rap like Wayne", dudes been had his own style just has no issue impersonating different rappers.

He's done Big, Jay-Z, Eminem and Pun as well.
You don't get dope without studying dope rappers. :yeshrug:
A lot of people are speaking on Kendrick's music and it's blatantly obvious they've never listened to it.

A freestyle does not mean off the top, Kool Moe Dee and Big Daddy Kane pioneers of this rap shyt defined a freestyle as a written free of style...all these rappers are spitting written. Nikkas think people are going off the top of the head with multis and shyt :heh:
I do this regularly. :pachaha:

:wow: @ Coli posters disregarding the skill it takes to freestyle competently.

Its not even funk sounding outside two songs. You have no idea what you are talking about. Production wasn't even as clean as GKMC. How much a dollar cost, complexion, momma, alright>>>>>>any psuedo intellectual garbage Drake can come up with
One or two funk inspired records means the whole album sounds like funk :dead:
:sadcam: @ These posters.

I think the production was intentionally more "warm" and "dirty" on TPAB though.

Last edited: