Drake out here talkin reckless after his big smith machine workout :mjlol:
Young Angel out here doing curls in the squat rack :mjcry:

jnh0FdV.jpg

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
Unless there's someone's name being called, there's nothing to see here. All subliminals ever do is give you a back door to when the pressure is on and you get questioned by it. When you call someone out directly, there's no going back. These rappers aren't willing to go that far. If they were really about it, it would've been done before the BET Cyphers aired. So considering this is almost two years later, it's all just rah rah shyt.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Not saying Drake a better rapper than K Dot, but Drake got real battle bars. Kendrick said himself he's not tryna be the best rapper, but progress the genre and push the envelope forward past just hot bars (breakfast club interview).

Drake would prolly give him some go on the battle tip, more than what y'all think of him. The fact that battle rappers give Drake actual props says a lot, they make a majority of their bread battling.

:dead: at far behind Cole. Drake has every type of wordplay over Cole, is a more descriptive writer, has a far better and more versatile flow, has a better peak project album wise and better discography in general, is even in terms of mixtapes and rapped better on both Jodeci Freestyle and In The Morning. Stop...

Take Care is one of this generation's classic albums and will go down as one of those records that define the 2010's, what classics does J. Cole have?

Drake is battle tested, his style is more conducive to battling like FreshAIG said he's into battle rap culture and gets props from battle rappers. Kendrick has never made a legitimate diss record how is he eating Drake.

Jay was a better punchline rapper than Nas too and one would argue that his style was more conducive to battling as well. He still got murked by Nas, because factual, shyt > how hot you are.

But Rap Diss Songs are not battle rap. Two different art forms entirely.

Don Dada F Poppa

Benchwarmer
Daps
Reppin
MD
Jay was a better punchline rapper than Nas too and one would argue that his style was more conducive to battling as well. He still got murked by Nas, because factual, shyt > how hot you are.

But Rap Diss Songs are not battle rap. Two different art forms entirely.

Kendrick Lamar isn't Nasir Olu Bin Dara Jones though breh :yeshrug:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This dude Drake an his female mannerisms. Its,hard to take him seriously.

But he had an open door to reply to control but caught feelings. He can pop shyt and hide hands the with the best of them..

I was about to say the same thing, he really moves like a woman when it comes to his mannerism. I want to say its because he was raised by his mom...

but I was raised by mom and around sisters as the only male and you wouldn't think it from the way I move.

Dude is just feminine. :facepalm:

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
People really arguing In here that Drake is a better rapper than Kendrick :mjlol:

Drake has never been a GREAT rapper. He's not a great artist when he's just rapping. Which is why he never blew up until he added singing, harmonizing, and a mean hook game into his repertoire and why he still doesn't have a classic Hip Hop album.

As s rapper he's slightly above average at best. And far behind Kendrick and Cole from a purely rap standpoint. They both survived with just rap, Drake couldn't. Drakes best asset is his versatility. Not impressive when he JUST raps.

Kendrick would eat Drake alive. No contest. The only debate that holds weight with Kendrick and Drake is who's the better artist. Which is a bit tough because while Drake is far more advanced vocally. He tends to be lazy with his concepts and lyrics. And while Drake is advanced vocally, Kendrick is miles ahead conceptually, lyrically, and flow wise.

Artist to Artist it's close.

Rapper to Rapper. Kendrick by a landslide.

S80 > Comeback Season.
I'll start by saying I hate Drake with a passion so I might come off biased. Honestly Kendrick is the better artist when it comes to raw talent and displaying authenticity. Drake only makes catchy hit records. He'll get more props from the pop crowd. I do think underneath all the struggle harmonizing and forced punchlines that he can rap. His RFI and comeback season days can't hold a candle to The Heart off OD alone. Kendrick is more versatile lyrically and metaphorically. Shyt he killed him on thank me later. Kendrick had the best verse on that album lmao. That control verse still got him in his feelings. Cant wait til the hold me close era fades away.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
He also sent shots at Cash Money at this concert, damn I seen this shyt before and didnt notice he was talking about Kendrick. This nikka Drake's subliminal game is crazy...

"I could have all of his fans if I didn't go pop and stayed on some conscious shyt"

"See I'm in the club every time they play the competition if they even play it at all and I seen the response they get"

:wow:
I like drake but these subs so wack lol