Drake taking shots at the godsend aka baby goat aka king kendrick

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Breh :dahell:

That album has no fall off. Lost in the world and blame game and hell of a life are all amazing tracks Man..

And breh Crew Love Shot For Me and The Ride were all his tracks :mjlol:

What was influential about it. The album was Abels sound. And some rap tracks. Who has that album inspired? Realistically?
What is amazing about those tracks shyt pales in comparison to anything before Runaway. Blame Game is hot the rest I skip.

Get off "Abel's" dikk my nikka :pachaha:, he didn't write none of Drake's bars. I listen to The Ride one of Drake's best tracks for his output not for Weeknd's background vocals.

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He makes songs for the moment. This running through the 6 with my woes shyt is dope for rn. Just like Yolo and his older shyt but none of it lasts. Drake can't take 4 years or even three years odd between releases. Quality isn't high enough.
This, TC is already a pretty hard listen and it's only been 3 1/2 years.

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
Drakes ETHER to the TDot Undeground

breh i almost negged you for these trash disses (and none of the replies) but i
repped you cuz i was so busy

michael-jordan-laughs.gif

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fuk this generation I'm drunk and finally coming to the realization I'm a :flabbynsick: Nikka and I'm fine wit it. Listening to all eyes on me and coming to the realizatIon I can listen to the shyt I grew up with for the rest of my life and enjoy it is the greatest feeling ever :ahh:. Fuk young thug :heh:
Fuk drake :smugbiden:

:umad:

Btw Kendrick won