Drake taking shots at the godsend aka baby goat aka king kendrick

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
I'll start by saying I hate Drake with a passion so I might come off biased. Honestly Kendrick is the better artist when it comes to raw talent and displaying authenticity. Drake only makes catchy hit records. He'll get more props from the pop crowd. I do think underneath all the struggle harmonizing and forced punchlines that he can rap. His RFI and comeback season days can't hold a candle to The Heart off OD alone. Kendrick is more versatile lyrically and metaphorically. Shyt he killed him on thank me later. Kendrick had the best verse on that album lmao. That control verse still got him in his feelings. Cant wait til the hold me close era fades away.
:mjlol: at Kendrick's best Andre 3000 impersonation being better than Drake's lyrical displays on tracks like UGK, Lord Knows and The Ride

:mjlol: at can't hold a candle to The Heart. Drake's wordplay on RFI and Comeback Season shyts on most rappers.

Drake and Kendrick are two completely different types of lyricists. Drake is a punchline rapper, Drake is witty, introspective and bragaddacious. Kendrick is a storyteller, a picture painter more about concepts.

Last edited:

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
:mjlol: at Kendrick's best Andre 3000 impersonation being better than Drake's lyrical displays on tracks like UGK, Lord Knows and The Ride

:mjlol: at can't hold a candle to The Heart. Drake's wordplay on RFI and Comeback Season shyts on most rappers.

Drake and Kendrick are two completely different types of lyricists. Drake is a punchline rapper, Drake is witty, introspective and bragaddacious. Kendrick is a storyteller, a picture painted more about concepts.
U gotta be trollin. Don't tell me u actually believe those words breh :ohhh:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Perform Spirit Fingers brehs :mjlol:

gay.gif
Look at this Jazz hands ass nikka :wrist: :mjlol:

Look like a fakkit on broadway. O wait hes a bytch, thats why hes doin it the broadway

intilectual recipricol

Killin fake hip hop
Daps
Reppin
The Brook
remember when Duckworth dropped that garbage ass verse on King Push's album? Almost got the whole shyt pushed back :heh:

let me guess the c00n compared himself to dope. How clever :francis:

HearNoEvil

World's Nerdiest DJ
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SEA / ATX
Drake and Kendrick are two completely different types of lyricists. Drake is a punchline rapper, Drake is witty, introspective and bragaddacious. Kendrick is a storyteller, a picture painted more about concepts.

You could say the same for Jay Z vs Nas

Ether>>>Takeover though. Like someone already said, Kendrick has infinitely more ammo in a rap beef.

Kendrick, to me, has already shown the aggression needed to lyrically destroy someone on Control, which I just haven't seen from Drake.

Give me an example of Drake displaying that type of anger and I'll change my opinion, but at the moment, Kendrick beats Drake in a rap beef.

Besides, Kendrick has a mainstream presence problem right now as a result of TPAB which would quickly be solved by a rap beef with Drake. It'd probably keep him afloat all the way to his next album release in 2-3 years. Kdot has a lot more to benefit from a beef than Drake, if I were him I'd chill. :pachaha:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC

Ether>>>Takeover though. Like someone already said, Kendrick has infinitely more ammo in a rap beef.

Kendrick, to me, has already shown the aggression needed to lyrically destroy someone on Control, which I just haven't seen from Drake.

Give me an example of Drake displaying that type of anger and I'll change my opinion, but at the moment, Kendrick beats Drake in a rap beef.

Besides, Kendrick has a mainstream presence problem right now as a result of TPAB which would quickly be solved by a rap beef with Drake. It'd probably keep him afloat all the way to his next album release in 2-3 years. Kdot has a lot more to benefit from a beef than Drake, if I were him I'd chill. :pachaha:
Kendrick ain't Nas breh, this isn't Nas vs. Jay-Z either I see the similarities stylistically but the roots just aren't as deep, it's nowhere near as personal and the tension just isn't the same. Besides like I said what can Kendrick say that Drake hasn't already put out in his music or that we don't already know? Like I said Drake gave Kendrick a stimulus package, Drake put Kendrick on the undercard of a highly successful tour, Drake put Kendrick on the interlude of a multiplatinum record. Drake is one of those guys that helped Kendrick.

Check the Drake disses I posted earlier, Drake has diss records out. Control wasn't shyt breh completely blown out of proportion just a lot of name dropping, all K.Dot was saying step it up guys I'm going for that top spot.

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston

Drizzy looks pretty ferocious here as he drops some free cash for the homies:mjlol:

HearNoEvil

World's Nerdiest DJ
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SEA / ATX
Kendrick ain't Nas breh, this isn't Nas vs. Jay-Z either I see the similarities stylistically but the roots just aren't as deep, it's nowhere near as personal and the tension just isn't the same. Besides like I said what can Kendrick say that Drake hasn't already put out in his music or that we don't already know? Like I said Drake gave Kendrick a stimulus package, Drake put Kendrick on the undercard of a highly successful tour, Drake put Kendrick on the interlude of a multiplatinum record. Drake is one of those guys that helped Kendrick.

Check the Drake disses I posted earlier, Drake has diss records out. Control wasn't shyt breh completely blown out of proportion just a lot of name dropping, all K.Dot was saying step it up guys I'm going for that top spot.

Of course it ain't literally the same beef, but the similarities are enough to warrant examining.

You say Drake is a punchline rapper with more swagger, where as Kendrick is more suited to telling stories, in order to prove your point that Drake would beat Kendrick.

I'm referencing history though. With the logic above, Jay Z should be the one to release the better diss track in a beef with Nas correct? Takeover is solid, Ether is legendary. The storyteller won that one.

There's a lot about Drake that people "know" but is never brought to light. He's a simp, trends on the bytchmade side, has a high pitched voice and many feminine mannerisms. And we don't even know all the industry shyt that Kendrick might have access to.:whoa: Kendrick at face value is a lot harder to cap on than Drake, hell, I could probably release a fire ass diss track about that nikka based on the shyt I know. :heh:

Drake may have put him on (he'd probably get to where he is anyway, but that's a different discussion) but outside of that, what the fukk else are you going to say? Call him short? Kendrick is an enigma, and worse, he possesses the lyrical skill to go back in forth with Drake, which few rappers have. Drake would be target practice for that nikka, nah, that beef isn't a good look for him. :youngsabo:

I don't consider Control a diss anyway. I'm just referencing the emotion necessary to destroy someone on a diss track. That fire Nas had on Ether that Kendrick has and Drake lacks.

I will check out those disses you posted though, see if they change my mind.

Nuke Dukem

Da Bears
Daps
Reppin
Windy City
How old are yall wanting "real rap beef"

This isn't the WWE...

These are fukkin MILLIONAIRES..... Do yall understand that....