Drake taking shots at the godsend aka baby goat aka king kendrick

TenChambers

All Star
Daps
Its really the Drake fans that people can't stand they treat him like hes this top mc saying hes better than rappers that are miles ahead of him
full

And how is that different than any other rap nikka that got fans?

full
Some of y'all stay tryna pass off personal taste as fact. I'm not really a Kanye or Kendrick fan, but I would sound ridiculous if I took my indifference to their music to a personal level.

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Its really the Drake fans that people can't stand they treat him like hes this top mc saying hes better than rappers that are miles ahead of him
Ummm that's fans in general nikka..if I'm a fan of the Migos nd I dnt rely fck wit t.i ima boldly prop all 3 members of Migos over t.i.
that's wat a dam fan is nikka

JYoung24

Young J
Daps
Reppin
NULL
full

And how is that different than any other rap nikka that got fans?

full
Some of y'all stay tryna pass off personal taste as fact. I'm not really a Kanye or Kendrick fan, but I would sound ridiculous if I took my indifference to their music to a personal level.

When dudes like nelly and ja rule were selling the mist records u didn't hear there fans saying they were the best rappers or saying they were better than dudes like Nas their fans new there place Drake fans don't

TenChambers

All Star
Daps
When dudes like nelly and ja rule were selling the mist records u didn't hear there fans saying they were the best rappers or saying they were better than dudes like Nas their fans new there place Drake fans don't

full
Whether you enjoy his music or not is irrelevant, but trying to claim Drake is like Ja fukking Rule that's just :mjlol: levels of not being realistic. Like I said I don't like Kendrick's shyt for the most part but I would sound absurd if I didn't acknowledge he can rap is ass off.
:francis: Honestly I've never heard anyone claim Drake is better than Nas or whoever else and if his fans want to enjoy his shyt and say he's the best let them cook. World won't freeze over cause someone likes Drake more than Nas.

JYoung24

Young J
Daps
Reppin
NULL
full
Whether you enjoy his music or not is irrelevant, but trying to claim Drake is like Ja fukking Rule that's just :mjlol: levels of not being realistic. Like I said I don't like Kendrick's shyt for the most part but I would sound absurd if I didn't acknowledge he can rap is ass off.
:francis: Honestly I've never heard anyone claim Drake is better than Nas or whoever else and if his fans want to enjoy his shyt and say he's the best let them cook. World won't freeze over cause someone likes Drake more than Nas.

Im comparing Kendrick to Nas not saying hes as good as Nas but hes a legit mc like Nas and the these Drake stans talk like hes fukking wit Kendrick

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
Yall fail to realize that he only did this to get nikkas talking. :smh:

Feeding into the hype.....just because he memorized some bars it don't mean that he nice....I'm surprise Yall condone all the fake shyt that he write..... :mjlol:

TenChambers

All Star
Daps
Im comparing Kendrick to Nas not saying hes as good as Nas but hes a legit mc like Nas and the these Drake stans talk like hes fukking wit Kendrick

That's your opinion though. Drake can rap, you can't deny that. If you do then you just tossed objectivity to the bushes. You can argue who's better on a technical level, but he's not Future or Rich Homie Quan. It's not crazy to think he could hang with Kendrick.

JayBaldacci

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kendrick sings and harmonizes like drake... and both are only possible because kanye softening the game.

Giselle

Daps
my circle got so small its a period :wow:

My circle got so small that it's a period

I like that line

nikkas acting like he's saying some ground breaking shyt. Have any of you ever been on instagram? All that "my circle is so small.." shyt has been floating around forever

05174182d9cbd01779365c2b7b8765dcbee985-wm.jpg

bc2901aebdb672f856be43566d03f58e.jpg

:what:

my circle so small its a period :wow: :ohhh::feedme::gladbron:

:mjlol::russ::heh:

:francis: line is garbage

Are you guys seriously arguing over an opinion on a line? lol

He doesn't mean it anyway. If his circle was so tight/small, his new music wouldn't have leaked.
heh.png

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Are you guys seriously arguing over an opinion on a line? lol

He doesn't mean it anyway. If his circle was so tight/small, his new music wouldn't have leaked.
heh.png
Notice I said "I like that line:

nikkas was quoting me n shyt tryna argue smh