Drake taking shots at the godsend aka baby goat aka king kendrick

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Of course it ain't literally the same beef, but the similarities are enough to warrant examining.

You say Drake is a punchline rapper with more swagger, where as Kendrick is more suited to telling stories, in order to prove your point that Drake would beat Kendrick.

I'm referencing history though. With the logic above, Jay Z should be the one to release the better diss track in a beef with Nas correct? Takeover is solid, Ether is legendary. The storyteller won that one.

There's a lot about Drake that people "know" but is never brought to light. He's a simp, trends on the bytchmade side, has a high pitched voice and many feminine mannerisms. And we don't even know all the industry shyt that Kendrick might have access to.:whoa: Kendrick at face value is a lot harder to cap on than Drake, hell, I could probably release a fire ass diss track about that nikka based on the shyt I know. :heh:

Drake may have put him on (he'd probably get to where he is anyway, but that's a different discussion) but outside of that, what the fukk else are you going to say? Call him short? Kendrick is an enigma, and worse, he possesses the lyrical skill to go back in forth with Drake, which few rappers have. Drake would be target practice for that nikka, nah, that beef isn't a good look for him. :youngsabo:

I don't consider Control a diss anyway. I'm just referencing the emotion necessary to destroy someone on a diss track. That fire Nas had on Ether that Kendrick has and Drake lacks.

I will check out those disses you posted though, see if they change my mind.
Jay didnt lose the beef because the fans were comparing takeover to ether

he lost cuz supa ugly wasnt a great response

Takeover is legendary

the reason Jay lost is because Jay didnt dedicate a great diss record to Nas like Nas did to Jay

So even in talking bout Jay vs Nas ur looking at things the wrong way breh

intilectual recipricol

Killin fake hip hop
Daps
Reppin
The Brook
Takeover shytted on ether point blank. I think naS stans poor vocab and not knowing what ether was was why they voted the way they did in NY... Plus the poor schools in NY ain't help...

Jeepz

Lay off the salt
Daps
Takeover shytted on ether point blank. I think naS stans poor vocab and not knowing what ether was was why they voted the way they did in NY... Plus the poor schools in NY ain't help...
no. sorry. wrong. Verse 3 of Ether has harder bars than Jay has spit in his whole career. And it's not even debatable.

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:snooze:That last line was dope. This "beef" won't go anywhere and we've seen all this before.

Daps
Reppin
thetown to global
Its lines like that, that have so much depth to them, that make me cringe when I hear him do tracks like INTL Simper's Anthem:snoop:

those simp anthems get played by chicks and moms and people who dont even bump hip hop tho

if u are an artist and can cater and succeed in multiple lanes wouldnt u do it? :manny:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

"And I hear you paying these women and I sex for free (what up sweetheart)
But dog, how did this start, how we get to this part?
We all got nikkas doing bids "Mr. Wishheart" (what up Cam)
It's not cool to use another nikka's as a threat tho'
I said you a bytch, I heard a seven man echo
You saying I hustle, my source for currency coke
They saying you never moving it and currently broke
And you risk doing crack time and hang around black crime
Just so you can have something to say in you rap lines

They say Drake kilt (killed) it like young girls at a private school (i did)
Dog if I were you, I tell you what I would do
I would cut ties with the cops and just make them fire you
Lose the body pack and the velcro you feed the wire through
Tell them not to call and that's even if they require you
Cause they the only people recording that wanna hire you (it's true)
With what I spend in a weekend I could aquire you
Some of them believe you got money you little liar you
But, I don't admire you, short nikkas tell tall tales
Good riddance Aristo I just retired you!"

• Dap
Reactions: ISO

JYoung24

Young J
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dead: at far behind Cole. Drake has every type of wordplay over Cole, is a more descriptive writer, has a far better and more versatile flow, has a better peak project album wise and better discography in general, is even in terms of mixtapes and rapped better on both Jodeci Freestyle and In The Morning. Stop...

Take Care is one of this generation's classic albums and will go down as one of those records that define the 2010's, what classics does J. Cole have?

Drake is battle tested, his style is more conducive to battling like FreshAIG said he's into battle rap culture and gets props from battle rappers. Kendrick has never made a legitimate diss record how is he eating Drake.

Take care aint no damn classic fhd and born sinner are better than any drake album he put out

JYoung24

Young J
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:pachaha:I don't think I've ever seen a rapper make people this mad. Drake be having nikkas fuming. :heh: I can tell some of yall truly despise this nikka on a personal level. shyt is hilarious.

Its really the Drake fans that people can't stand they treat him like hes this top mc saying hes better than rappers that are miles ahead of him