Drake goes on rant at "Nostalgia" in Toronto last night about friends switching up on him

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
i said the subs with rocky because i feel like that line in I’m Upset was a shot at rocky and then I feel like rocky sent a shot back on Tony Tone

as for the party shot

pnd put out a tweet yesterday and everyone was saying it was about drake and then this videos dropped so yeha

Kendrick really got y'all over analyzing everything lol

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
There’s a reason why Hovs inner circle is the same circle from the late 90’s. The people you meet blowing up don’t give a fukk about you like that

Well OVO been the same since day one, but allegedly 20 of them hate drakes guts 2 of them sick of his lifestyle 1 is standing right next to him. Apparently they also work for Kendrick :patrice:

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Drakes downfall is welcomed though. Best thing to happen in music in recent memory. Dudes presence was and has been a cancer to music. Even back to his roll out where they literally were forcing him on to the public, they were playing his wack shyt nonstop how many times a day on mtv and radio. Dude didnt even do shyt to get to where he rose to and had the nerve to behave the way he did. Absolutely disgusting in every sense of the word. The truth had to get out what he was about. Then to see dude is moving like the diddler behind the scenes... yeah, off with his head.