Drake goes on rant at "Nostalgia" in Toronto last night about friends switching up on him

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
It goes further. I think them nikkas never liked him and they was using him. They used to pillow talk. So he would use them right back and do little funny shyt. KNOWING they wasn't really friends. Now it's all surprising cause they teamed up? Lol. Only person outta the people who dissed him I feel like had every right was ASAP. The rest of them nikkas I don't feel bad for. Especially Ross goofy ass. Noone is innocent in this ordeal.

Yep. Rocky probably the only one who actually did nothing wrong here. Dude was talking crazy about Rihanna.

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
It goes further. I think them nikkas never liked him and they was using him. They used to pillow talk. So he would use them right back and do little funny shyt. KNOWING they wasn't really friends. Now it's all surprising cause they teamed up? Lol. Only person outta the people who dissed him I feel like had every right was ASAP. The rest of them nikkas I don't feel bad for. Especially Ross goofy ass. Noone is innocent in this ordeal.
Tbh we really don't know why anyone outside of kendrick, weeknd, and rocky hate dude

Ross was apparently because of the cease and desist drake put on that song with French but seems like there's gotta be more to that story that's not been revealed yet

Metro's issue is what I want to know since he didn't want to say it publicly. Rumor was going around that it's cause drake was hounding him to finish a song for CLB, but Metro was still in the middle of grieving his mom. If true, I wouldn't be surprised and would've did worse to his bytch ass

Dissing me cause I'm not in the mood to finish a song with you? fukk outta here
:camby:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
He really thought people liked him for HIM? :mjlol:

Drake-Poses-With-All-of-His-Bras.jpg

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Tbh we really don't know why anyone outside of kendrick, weeknd, and rocky hate dude

Ross was apparently because of the cease and desist drake put on that song with French but seems like there's gotta be more to that story that's not been revealed yet

Metro's issue is what I want to know since he didn't want to say it publicly. Rumor was going around that it's cause drake was hounding him to finish a song for CLB, but Metro was still in the middle of grieving his mom. If true, I wouldn't be surprised and would've did worse to his bytch ass

Dissing me cause I'm not in the mood to finish a song with you? fukk outta here
:camby:
There's no more. Ross was a clout chasing hoe. The fact he made up that French shyt as a reason shows he ain't really have a reason.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everything about this man is female, lol. I don't even hate him like that, I fukk with the harmonizing type records he does...but he complains like a girl, always did. Guarantee he's had a "You weren't there when I really needed you after my break up!!!" spat with one of his homeboys. Nig posted madd subliminal, pseudo-deep female author quotes in the group chat before.