Drake goes on rant at "Nostalgia" in Toronto last night about friends switching up on him

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
Drake already knew this tho. He's spoken on it before. nikka need to speak to a therapist cause that crowd definitely ain't give a fukk. Lol.
The thing I don't get about Drake is, does he think this shyt happened randomly out of the blue or was it the lil petty shyt he did and people getting tired of it.

Look at the shyt with him and Rocky, I don't think Rocky would of shot at him if Drake didn't having his girl's name in his mouth. For a dude that tries to be a player and all that shyt, he does some simp ass shyt.

It's like he ain't happy unless he has yo girl, so he does all this bullshyt and wonders why people switch on him and shyt.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
The thing I don't get about Drake is, does he think this shyt happened randomly out of the blue or was it the lil petty shyt he did and people getting tired of it.

Look at the shyt with him and Rocky, I don't think Rocky would of shot at him if Drake didn't having his girl's name in his mouth. For a dude that tries to be a player and all that shyt, he does some simp ass shyt.

It's like he ain't happy unless he has yo girl, so he does all this bullshyt and wonders why people switch on him and shyt.
It goes further. I think them nikkas never liked him and they was using him. They used to pillow talk. So he would use them right back and do little funny shyt. KNOWING they wasn't really friends. Now it's all surprising cause they teamed up? Lol. Only person outta the people who dissed him I feel like had every right was ASAP. The rest of them nikkas I don't feel bad for. Especially Ross goofy ass. Noone is innocent in this ordeal.

H. Selassie

Black Royalty
Daps
fukk nikkas on your payroll
And you let ’em know the safe code

And you knew him for a month though
But you call them nikkas big bro

For someone with so many bars about fake friends, phony relationships, and whatnot…he sure seems surprised. Then again…he probably ain’t write none of them to begin with.