Drake goes on rant at "Nostalgia" in Toronto last night about friends switching up on him

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
This 20 v 1 made me root for Drake

this is the biggest hoe ass shyt in hiphop history. shyt Is disgustingly bytch made
its like kendrick stole off on em ... then everybody started kicking em.. the American way
tumblr_mn6em6qStt1qedb29o1_500.gif

his homeboys was watching n nobody did shyt :russ: twitter fingers

Kendrick could have said kee down everybody I got this...

but that nikka was like fukk em :russ:

its drake fault he tried to go against everybody...

try to whup Kendrick ass.. fukk everybody else.. whup Kendrick... then go after everybody

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
its like kendrick stole off on em ... then everybody started kicking em.. the American way
tumblr_mn6em6qStt1qedb29o1_500.gif

his homeboys was watching n nobody did shyt :russ: twitter fingers

Kendrick could have said kee down everybody I got this...

but that nikka was like fukk em :russ:

its drake fault he tried to go against everybody...

try to whup Kendrick ass.. fukk everybody else.. whup Kendrick... then go after everybody
Dot the only one i have no issue with. They cold war been going.

But them other dudes weak

Cheese McNair

Bought it this morning, drive it like I stole it
Daps
Code switch from being a simp to a Don out of nowhere

I don’t know why this is so surprising to many. He became the biggest rap star and was making more paper than most. He basically was a don in the rap game. Makes sense why his style would change as his position changed and he became powerful

leoc

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Drakes downfall is welcomed though. Best thing to happen in music in recent memory. Dudes presence was and has been a cancer to music. Even back to his roll out where they literally were forcing him on to the public, they were playing his wack shyt nonstop how many times a day on mtv and radio. Dude didnt even do shyt to get to where he rose to and had the nerve to behave the way he did. Absolutely disgusting in every sense of the word. The truth had to get out what he was about. Then to see dude is moving like the diddler behind the scenes... yeah, off with his head.

Downfall? He been the most streamed artist every month this year lol

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
I don’t know why this is so surprising to many. He became the biggest rap star and was making more paper than most. He basically was a don in the rap game. Makes sense why his style would change as his position changed and he became powerful

Nah shyt is corny. I don’t want to hear this nikka trying to act tough because he got richer :dead: all the raps about guns, hits and slime brought his shyt down a lot for me.

Cheese McNair

Bought it this morning, drive it like I stole it
Daps
Nah shyt is corny. I don’t want to hear this nikka trying to act tough because he got richer :dead: all the raps about guns, hits and slime brought his shyt down a lot for me.

I ain’t saying it was good. Just saying it makes sense why his rap character would evolve into that.

These guys are playing characters.