Drake goes on rant at "Nostalgia" in Toronto last night about friends switching up on him

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Make music. Stop trying to be relatable.
This

We listen to Drake for the melodies and to dance, not this persona that he's trying to cosplay as.

Let's keep it a bean:

1. He was a Canadian privilege black Jewish CAC that was brought up in stardom
  2. He decided to do the hip hop thing which was a bust and some change before he stumbled upon "Connected"
  3. Got successful out of dikkriding Phonte's entire steez and embracing the blog era
  4. Code switch from being a simp to a Don out of nowhere
  5. Got involved with beef that constantly had his card pulled but was spared because of the machine
  6. Kept trying to dance with the Boogeyman instead of embracing his wealth and stardom
  7. All In his panties because he's not the hip hop guy that he started out as in the blog era
  8. Kept playing with fire messing on industry p*ssy rather than keeping the success a float or finding a perfect balance
  9. Music got stale so we off to the A
  10. fukked over the A
  11. Kept poking the bear until the industry had enough
  12. "How did I get here at this very moment of losing a battle I wasn't prepared for"
He did it to himself.

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

No Round 2’s :camumad:
Daps
You just be saying shyt lol

See exhibit A:

i said the subs with rocky because i feel like that line in I’m Upset was a shot at rocky and then I feel like rocky sent a shot back on Tony Tone

as for the party shot

pnd put out a tweet yesterday and everyone was saying it was about drake and then this videos dropped so yeha

avon barksdale

i want my corners
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Prison
tenor.gif