Drake goes on rant at "Nostalgia" in Toronto last night about friends switching up on him

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I'm sure they fukked with each other until the battle. Drake was also gonna perform at Dreamville until he learned Cole was gonna back out the beef, at which point he left lmao. Speaking of which, I think Drake believes that Cole tipped Kendrick off about Family Matters. Which is why he said something about Cole not being able to sleep or whatever. For all the shyt we gave Cole's diss...it's just a rap diss track, nothing particularly personal beyond "you aren't who you say you are" allusions which is pretty typical in rap battles. I think Family Matters might be what spooked Cole. The reporting on Q being the one who "warned" Cole never seemed right. If anything, I think Q just told him this shyt is personal between Kendrick and Drake...and you got nothing to do with it fam.
Nah he said "this nikka Cole losing sleep on this it AINT me...". Basically stating that Cole said it's weighing heavy on him but he don't feel the same way. I don't think he feels Cole tipped Kendrick off. Both Drake and Kendrick accused eachother of doing Cole dirty.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I wonder if your boy Cole really likes him. His behavior during the beef suggests not.

I think Cole and Drake are/were legit friends. They came into the game at the same time with similar backstories. Cole might be the only actual industry friend Drake has/had that didn’t want/need something anything from him or vice versa.

I don’t see how Cole’s actions suggests that he’s not Drake’s friend. Him wimping out of battling Kendrick has absolutely nothing to do with Drake.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I'm sure they fukked with each other until the battle. Drake was also gonna perform at Dreamville until he learned Cole was gonna back out the beef, at which point he left lmao. Speaking of which, I think Drake believes that Cole tipped Kendrick off about Family Matters. Which is why he said something about Cole not being able to sleep or whatever. For all the shyt we gave Cole's diss...it's just a rap diss track, nothing particularly personal beyond "you aren't who you say you are" allusions which is pretty typical in rap battles. I think Family Matters might be what spooked Cole. The reporting on Q being the one who "warned" Cole never seemed right. If anything, I think Q just told him this shyt is personal between Kendrick and Drake...and you got nothing to do with it fam.

Drake performing at Dreamville that night is cap. He wasn’t there at all. Someone from Dreamville debunked that story a few months ago.

leoc

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Off his old sh*t.

He currently has 0 songs in the Billboard Hot 100 and hasn't had a top 20 hit since 5 months ago. Ironically, "Family Matters".

EDIT:

Actually I'm wrong. "Circadian Rhythm" is #99 and fell 33 spots in a week. Congrats? :yeshrug:

Fred.

Downfall means hes done and no ones fukking with him. That is clearly not the case

Whats the colis excuse gona be when his next album drops and goes number 1 again?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Downfall means hes done and no ones fukking with him. That is clearly not the case

Whats the colis excuse gona be when his next album drops and goes number 1 again?

I have a better question.

Why do you cats defend him online more than you listen to his new sh*t?
0nPX60l.png

Talking about his next album....why wait? Go stream the new sh*t he has out right now. The man has 0 songs on the Billboard Hot 100 and you're waiting on more new music....why, exactly? You ain't listening to the last sh*t he put out.
py5xUkw.png

Fred.

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

0nPX60l.png

Talking about his next album....why wait? Go stream the new sh*t he has out right now. The man has 0 songs on the Billboard Hot 100 and you're waiting on more new music....why, exactly? You ain't listening to the last sh*t he put out.
py5xUkw.png

Fred.

:picard:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Drake needs to focus on dropping a straight hip-hop album with no features. Stop with the sexy redd bullshyt music.
He did his best rapping on scary hours 3 and even went and got west side gunna producer and that shyt made 0 impact.

It doesn’t matter what he does music wise. The people have turned on him. People that idolized him look at him like a cornball now.

leoc

All Star
Bushed
Daps

0nPX60l.png

py5xUkw.png

Fred.

who said i'm defending him? someone said he met his downfall, all i said that aint true if hes the most streamed artist still and what will the coli's excuse be when he goes number 1 again, and you jump in with "but his new shyt isn't streaming :damn:"

its alright, one day you'll be able to say drake met his downfall, until then, continue talking about him, hoping for his downfall like a scorned bytch :mjlol:

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think Cole and Drake are/were legit friends. They came into the game at the same time with similar backstories. Cole might be the only actual industry friend Drake has/had that didn’t want/need something anything from him or vice versa.

I don’t see how Cole’s actions suggests that he’s not Drake’s friend. Him wimping out of battling Kendrick has absolutely nothing to do with Drake.
It's hard to tell because Drake likes to use ppl. Im sure him and Cole had light skin conversations about going at Kendrick together and when Cole backed out, it kinda messed with Drake's plans.

He probably lost respect for him when he did that. Cole probably realized Drake was gassing him up to be someone he isnt. That diss was so uncharacteristic of Cole.