Drake goes on rant at "Nostalgia" in Toronto last night about friends switching up on him

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
That's wild if true....
Yeah I remember it was some chick name Diana or something like that and they were both throwing shots at each other.

I think Drake even had a song called what would Pluto do which people thought it was a shot at Future.

May be wrong but that's what I remember.

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
It goes further. I think them nikkas never liked him and they was using him. They used to pillow talk. So he would use them right back and do little funny shyt. KNOWING they wasn't really friends. Now it's all surprising cause they teamed up? Lol. Only person outta the people who dissed him I feel like had every right was ASAP. The rest of them nikkas I don't feel bad for. Especially Ross goofy ass. Noone is innocent in this ordeal.

I wonder if your boy Cole really likes him. His behavior during the beef suggests not.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Prolly doesn't. Lol.
I'm sure they fukked with each other until the battle. Drake was also gonna perform at Dreamville until he learned Cole was gonna back out the beef, at which point he left lmao. Speaking of which, I think Drake believes that Cole tipped Kendrick off about Family Matters. Which is why he said something about Cole not being able to sleep or whatever. For all the shyt we gave Cole's diss...it's just a rap diss track, nothing particularly personal beyond "you aren't who you say you are" allusions which is pretty typical in rap battles. I think Family Matters might be what spooked Cole. The reporting on Q being the one who "warned" Cole never seemed right. If anything, I think Q just told him this shyt is personal between Kendrick and Drake...and you got nothing to do with it fam.