Drake goes on rant at "Nostalgia" in Toronto last night about friends switching up on him

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
this nikka is so emotional and doesn't understand that your industry friends were never your actual friends; only OVO reps up are his true nikkas that's it.
And even then, about half of them want to see him as a casualty

He is that so far gone and that much of a narcissist that he is incapable of understanding why people don’t like him. It’s very Trump like..

Dude was making that heartfelt speech and a majority of the crowd was NOT paying attention. Like a Trump rally, people are just tired of him.

I’m honestly wondering what he is gonna do when Kendrick wins that Grammy. How is gonna act when he performs at the Super Bowl? How is he gonna act if his album does major numbers?

Like his ego is severely damaged beyond repair at this point.

Shahcronz

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The thing I don't get about Drake is, does he think this shyt happened randomly out of the blue or was it the lil petty shyt he did and people getting tired of it.

Look at the shyt with him and Rocky, I don't think Rocky would of shot at him if Drake didn't having his girl's name in his mouth. For a dude that tries to be a player and all that shyt, he does some simp ass shyt.

It's like he ain't happy unless he has yo girl, so he does all this bullshyt and wonders why people switch on him and shyt.
He's obviously a fn narcissist...