Drake goes on rant at "Nostalgia" in Toronto last night about friends switching up on him

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have a better question.

Why do you cats defend him online more than you listen to his new sh*t?
0nPX60l.png

Talking about his next album....why wait? Go stream the new sh*t he has out right now. The man has 0 songs on the Billboard Hot 100 and you're waiting on more new music....why, exactly? You ain't listening to the last sh*t he put out.
py5xUkw.png

Fred.
Drake could’ve just disappeared after NLU and nothing would’ve changed. He’s putting out songs that don’t hit under the guise of BTS footage and social media posts, making cringy IG posts throwing subs at bigger fish, going on rants onstage about betrayal as his stans have to pretend that everything is normal even though they’re not listening to his new shyt.

Knucklehead

HMFIC
Daps
Reppin
Montreal #byrdgang
Drakes voice is funny as hell to me man.
Drake has the same voice as every suburban whiteboy driving his Dads sports car who has hangers on who only fukk with him cuz he pays for everything that I ever encountered.

The biggest reason I could never get into his music.

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside of Gotham (Montgomery, AL)
Drake sounds like a p*ssy ass fakkit with that corny voice.

Bruh i just wrote this lol.

:dead:

Look at the post above yours. If you told me in 1998 a white jewish suburban kid with that voice cosplaying as a mob kingpin from Atl/vegas/houston was gonna have a dominant run i wohld have never believed that shyt.

Feed-Me

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh i just wrote this lol.

:dead:

Look at the post above yours. If you told me in 1998 a white jewish suburban kid with that voice cosplaying as a mob kingpin from Atl/vegas/houston was gonna have a dominant run i wohld have never believed that shyt.

You're replying to an Arab who's on record calling us nikkas on this site by the way. I doubt he even from.bk coz when pressed on what's the best sneaker spot in bk he said footlocker.