Drake goes on rant at "Nostalgia" in Toronto last night about friends switching up on him

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
who said i'm defending him? someone said he met his downfall, all i said that aint true if hes the most streamed artist still and what will the coli's excuse be when he goes number 1 again, and you jump in with "but his new shyt isn't streaming :damn:"

its alright, one day you'll be able to say drake met his downfall, until then, continue talking about him, hoping for his downfall like a scorned bytch :mjlol:

Ya mama a scorned b*tch. We were having a nice conversation, keep it respectful. You nerds get real spicy on the internet.

Someone said he fell off. Your rebuttal was "he's the #1 streamed artist!"....yes off his old sh*t.

The f*ck is the point of mentioning his streaming numbers if the conversation is about his new music? None of which has any traction on Billboard.

Drake stans would rather argue on the internet (on an alt, mind you) than listen to the last 15 songs he dropped. Mental illness.

Fred.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Move like a clown and this is what you get. He did it to himself, trying to cosplay as something he knew he wasn't. nikkas had enough and the chickens have come home to roost you bytch made goof. Moved way too sloppy.
I'm shocked it took this long

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
He did his best rapping on scary hours 3 and even went and got west side gunna producer and that shyt made 0 impact.

It doesn’t matter what he does music wise. The people have turned on him. People that idolized him look at him like a cornball now.

Are you saying his next album won't do 300k+ first week, go plat etc? Yes his recent songs have all flopped but I'm not willing to say that yet. If anything his marketing has to change because the days of Scary Hours loosies bubbling on the charts before he announces an album may be over. The 100 Gigs thing had some different window dressing but overall it was the same shyt: drop a pop song, club song, street song etc and see which ones take off, then announce the album.

But once we get to Drake season, he drops a video, drops a song that Spotify/Apple/etc start pushing etc he'll be fine. I just think that his decline has started due to the battle and we're closer to the end than the beginning...but it's not the end yet. He just needs a hit.

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside of Gotham (Montgomery, AL)
Ya mama a scorned b*tch. We were having a nice conversation, keep it respectful. You nerds get real spicy on the internet.

Someone said he fell off. Your rebuttal was "he's the #1 streamed artist!"....yes off his old sh*t.

The f*ck is the point of mentioning his streaming numbers if the conversation is about his new music? None of which has any traction on Billboard.

Drake stans would rather argue on the internet (on an alt, mind you) than listen to the last 15 songs he dropped. Mental illness.

Fred.

:dead: Hex with the ether. The bolded sound like some shyt i would post as a rebuttal. I always pegged you for being more mature with coli idots than me. Good for you lol

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are you saying his next album won't do 300k+
I’m not saying that. I have not offered any predictions on future streaming metrics. Secondly. He’d in bed with Apple and Lucian so FOR ME, whatever those first weak numbers say ain’t the barometer.

Based on the music he has released recently, seems like he does not possess the ability to make music that connects. What I am saying is his stock is permanently downgraded. MAYVE he will go on another run but he will never see that gods plan, one dance, controlla, hotline bling level dominance