Drake goes on rant at "Nostalgia" in Toronto last night about friends switching up on him

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Are they any other rappers that’s had Drake’s career path?
Again, when he raps, he’s playing a character like a lot of these rappers do.
Many rappers don’t even do a lot of interviews because they don’t want the audience to know the real them.
Rick Ross is great at playing his character in real life.
The whole point when Drake first started is that he was a breath of fresh air because he wasn't playing a character at all.

Cheese McNair

Bought it this morning, drive it like I stole it
Daps
The whole point when Drake first started is that he was a breath of fresh air because he wasn't playing a character at all.

But he was playing a character then too. It was just the “I’m relatable” character. He’s always played a character. He’s always had help writing. He was building an image the whole time. The image/character evolved.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
But he was playing a character then too. It was just the “I’m relatable” character. He’s always played a character. He’s always had help writing. He was building an image the whole time. The image/character evolved.
He was borrowing Houston energy but he wasn't really playing a character then. If you want to go with the argument of him rapping at all being an acting job I get it and agree, but what he was rapping about was pretty much him. And like it or not, that Drake was relatable.

IYRTITL is what started the Aubrey Corleone shìt which (should have) made Millergate even more potent. So Far Gone through NWTS is him.

This is the same as LL keeping that 14 Shots to the Dome energy up for a decade, since people like to compare the two.

Cheese McNair

Bought it this morning, drive it like I stole it
Daps
He was borrowing Houston energy but he wasn't really playing a character then. If you want to go with the argument of him rapping at all being an acting job I get it and agree, but what he was rapping about was pretty much him. And like it or not, that Drake was relatable.

How do you know this? :mjlol: You don’t because it’s not true. Drake is a pawger but his character loves black women. That’s why he was able to call out Kenny so easily.

Pawgers recognize other pawgers:russ::wow:

These rappers are playing characters.

Feed-Me

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But I do just wanna know he ok. Daddy, papi the boy, as posters like that lil bape the paste god and 23barretcity or what ever his name is can surely call him if they this defensive of him. They must know him and surely aren't just being weird. Let us know he's ok. Post some streaming numbers of his old ish at least to bring back the feeling.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
How do you know this? :mjlol: You don’t because it’s not true. Drake is a pawger but his character loves black women. That’s why he was able to call out Kenny so easily.

Pawgers recognize other pawgers:russ::wow:

These rappers are playing characters.
I know it the same way you know what you're talking about. Observation. Drake has not favored any one race of women over the other. Sophie just was the one wouldn't be bullied/bought into aborting. Using that as a reference for him preferring white is female behavior.

Again, SFG-NWTS was pretty much him, he just had to swagger jack a city/region for appeal. Quentin Miller made him a mob boss.